Truck 2017

McCor

Confirmed on the email from Truck today, Market stage headliners are Jagwar Ma, Loyle Carner and Twin Atlantic which means they will clash with the sub headliners of the main stage (assuming these are The Wombats, Slaves and Maximo Park looking at the poster) if they follow the same set up as last year.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, foolee said:

Confirmed on the email from Truck today, Market stage headliners are Jagwar Ma, Loyle Carner and Twin Atlantic which means they will clash with the sub headliners of the main stage (assuming these are The Wombats, Slaves and Maximo Park looking at the poster) if they follow the same set up as last year.

as it said in the news efestivals published yesterday. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, eFestivals said:

as it said in the news efestivals published yesterday. :rolleyes:

Apologises, not looked at the Truck news posted as I was out when the lineup came out so I just saw people on twitter/instagram posting the lineup poster and didn't care to investigate further until I saw the email today.

Pretty happy with that announcement to be honest! Shame that Twin Atlantic will clash with one of those three however I'm glad I'll get to see three of Slaves, Maximo Park, Twin Atlantic and The Wombats (unless they announce someone I really like in The Nest)!

Always wanted to see Franz Ferdinand when I was younger but never quite managed it so that'll be good! Not too fussed by The Vaccines.

Roll on July!

52 minutes ago, jjah said:

Considering coming to this for the first time, what's it like? Adult biased or more young? What's the camping like? Is it friendly etc...

thanks

It's a really nice, friendly festival. Mixed crowd for sure in terms of age. 

great line up announcement. well worth the wait. undercard is phenomenal, i'm very excited for it now.

could we maybe be seeing a slight rearrangment of the space because of the size of the bands playing this year? i never ever would've expected libertines to play so i'm very excited for that. saw them in 2014 at hyde park, one of the best gigs i've ever been to so very excited for this one.

On 03/02/2017 at 9:55 AM, BeddingatReading said:

It will not be the Libertines! If it is I promise to never post on here again. I'm confident Libs will not do it.

If Truck are going for the typical Libertines crowd they'd book someone like Courteeners who would be a lot cheaper and probably go down better as they're a lot more relevant.

Nobody's mentioned The Kooks yet, they're going on a big tour and would perfect headliner size.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, mrlibertinedream said:

Who?? Not being ignorant but never heard of them 

stormzy is a current grime artist. he has just released a new album to critical acclaim, it's expected to go straight to number 1. it infuses grime with gospel and other genres. it's good you should give it a listen. but like another said, he is VERY big at the moment and you'd struggle to find a spot to slot him into.

6 hours ago, RedBalloon said:

stormzy is a current grime artist. he has just released a new album to critical acclaim, it's expected to go straight to number 1. it infuses grime with gospel and other genres. it's good you should give it a listen. but like another said, he is VERY big at the moment and you'd struggle to find a spot to slot him into.

Cheers for the info....will have a listen