Truck 2017

McCor

1 minute ago, Hawky said:

Having spent years dwelling in the depths of the Leeds/ Reading thread, the optimism in this thread is killing me. It hurts so good. 

Having been to Truck and Reading last year I think Truck is a much more fun festival - Reading and Leeds are vastly oversubscribed and the lineups are getting worse year on year...

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, DRNODRNO said:

Suppose it's a matter of opinion on how big they are.. but 'only one' is what you'd call super unrealistic if you didn't know they were doing it :P

super unrealistic? I just looked where it is, an OX postcode...a certain local band I'm missing at Glasto would have me there even if i had to go on my own but i dont see it....

Just now, peruvianjoco said:

They headlined two years ago if I'm not mistaken and the festival is bigger now

You might be thinking Basement Jaxx as The Chems haven't headlined Truck. With all this talk it makes me think there's one big headliner that is a shock but a lot were thinking The Libs after tramlines, hope I haven't got my hopes up now as thinking it won't be them now. 

I do have a slight idea but think it's massively out of the chances. It's a heavy band and probably too heavy for Truck but very unrealistic too....but the band aren't an exclusive in the UK. It's probably WAY out! and they are too big for it to be honest but so were The Libs it would be said for Tramlines

2 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

I do have a slight idea but think it's massively out of the chances. It's a heavy band and probably too heavy for Truck but very unrealistic too....but the band aren't an exclusive in the UK. It's probably WAY out! and they are too big for it to be honest but so were The Libs it would be said for Tramlines

Iron Maiden?