JUSTICE

Fladog

5 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Had some friends over last night.. slipped some Justice on... persuaded my wife to renege on the deal we did with one of my mates that if we skipped the other two headliners we'd go and watch E* ******n with them :ph34r:

If they'd actually expect you to watch Ed at the expense of Justice, are they really mates? Why would they do that to you?

Just now, FloorFiller said:

Moderat > Justice is gonna be so sweet, and what better way to start off the final night/close out the festival for two years. After a long while of anticipating having to miss Justice I'm so stoked this is how it worked out.

Haven't got into Moderat, tried but just not doing much for me.

What I'm hoping for is to catch Justice, then fire over to Avalon and catch Skinny Lister. Got my fingers crossed for them to close Avalon, which is normally a bit later than WH.

9 minutes ago, joeshez89 said:

I saw them at parklife a few years back (2012?). They were amazing live, the crowd went mad

Looking forward to them this year, hoping I still have the energy for it by Sunday night! 

This is my fear, I was so looking forward to the the Chemical Brothers a couple of years back but I was so spent by then I just went through the motions.

Just now, Quark said:

Haven't got into Moderat, tried but just not doing much for me.

I'm not the biggest fan of them on record but their live show looks like something else. I could probably be swayed elsewhere come sub time if there was something decent on, but for the sake of not having to trek across site/save my legs for dancing Moderat would do the job.

45 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

This is my fear, I was so looking forward to the the Chemical Brothers a couple of years back but I was so spent by then I just went through the motions.

I missed the Chemicals that year for the exact same reason

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, mf_2005 said:

Another one for Justice over here. They are probably my favourite act on the entire line up. Was hoping to catch some of Biffy and then stroll on over, depending on the times. How full do we think the field will be?

Same here (maybe not my favourite act on the line up but definitely want to see). I'm thinking there will be a massive crowd for Ed so leaving the field after Biffy could be a challenge. Having said that, picking your way through the Sunday crowd's picnic blankets and camping chairs is way easier than leaving a Stones type crowd so should be ok. Just make sure you're on the cider bus side of the field! 

2 hours ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Dragged myself to Chems that year feeling as you do on the Sunday night but it turned in to the best night I think I've ever had at Glastonbury (or possibly anywhere else for that matter!) Ended up with a backstage pass at the Rabbit Hole after Eats Everything and got chatting to a guy who gave me his pass for a backstage bar in Shangr-La. Ended up back at my tent at 9am Monday morning and leaving the site about 5pm. Certainly paid for that for days afterwards but at least the roads were quiet! 

Some how, I'm not sure how, maybe I hit my head at some point and knocked all knowledge of Justice out of my head. 

I saw them on the lineup and didn't know who they were. I love moderat and thought I'll give this a Justice a listen and see if they are any good. 

Fuck me , I have not been let down . I have now down loaded everything I can get my grubby mits on and I'm loving their live sets , the cinematic orchestra, moderat , Justice. This plus my wife saying she's away on the Monday after Glastonbury so don't rush back . I'm going to have so much fun and be a complete mess . It's the best day of the festival for me now. 

Bring on the fun 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, O'Doyle Rules said:

My god if they play all the bangers....doesn't get better for dance music 

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/justice/2017/empire-polo-grounds-indio-ca-6be6d636.html

Their Coachella setlist was absolutely chock full of bangers. If they play anything close to that it's gonna be insane.

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/justice/2017/empire-polo-grounds-indio-ca-6be6d636.html

Their Coachella setlist was absolutely chock full of bangers. If they play anything close to that it's gonna be insane.

Oh nice I'm sure I looked at a setlist not too long back and was disappointed at the lack of DVNO.

Can't wait for this. Might be there on my own thanks to BBK but fuck it, it's gonna be one amazing party.