JUSTICE

Fladog

Thanks for the audio - sounds great. Blew my expectations out the water.

The timing of the Brixton show looks like there will probably be a Warehouse Project show (programme's announced next week). Fingers crossed.

Edited by fowls

2 hours ago, fowls said:

Thanks for the audio - sounds great. Blew my expectations out the water.

The timing of the Brixton show looks like there will probably be a Warehouse Project show (programme's announced next week). Fingers crossed.

Potentially a DJ set but their live set up wouldn't fit inside seel street unfortunately

Ok, after watching Ed Sheeran over Justice (and Justice were my top pick for the whole festival, peer pressure don't get me started) I've just about managed to allow myself to watch their set back.

FUCK.

I'm a 35 year old man and I'd have to say this my life's biggest regret so far.

You lucky c**ts.

Edit: I think I'm going to have to buy a Bestival ticket to restore my equilibrium.

Edited by Deaf Nobby Burton

20 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Ok, after watching Ed Sheeran over Justice (and Justice were my top pick for the whole festival, peer pressure don't get me started) I've just about managed to allow myself to watch their set back.

FUCK.

You lucky c**ts.

Edit: I think I'm going to have to buy a Bestival ticket to restore my equilibrium.

The price of the bestival ticket alone is worth seeing them. I'm still getting over how awesome it was. Listened back to it today and i nearly bought a ticket myself. 

Each to their own but i just don't understand the decisions made that night of some people (my mates)

23 minutes ago, Slugworth said:

The price of the bestival ticket alone is worth seeing them. I'm still getting over how awesome it was. Listened back to it today and i nearly bought a ticket myself. 

Each to their own but i just don't understand the decisions made that night of some people (my mates)

Although it would make more sense to get a Bestival ticket, it would take forever to organise (persuade) my mates to do it, so in my semi drunken state I've just bought over priced Brixton tickets. Nothing compares to seeing one of your favourite acts at Glastonbury, but this will go some way to expunging that ginger abomination from my memory.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

Although it would make more sense to get a Bestival ticket, it would take forever to organise (persuade) my mates to do it, so in my semi drunken state I've just bought over priced Brixton tickets. Nothing compares to seeing one of your favourite acts at Glastonbury, but this will go some way to expunging that ginger abomination from my memory.

The Glastonbury aspect certainly makes it all the more special. I paid £80 to see them at Brixton last time round. Money well spent

• Upvote 1

Hmmm....it was aight, but let's keep things in perspective.  It packed the requisite wallop, but was one paced, was visually a bit flat and didn't have much going for it in terms of emotional content.

I'm no Sheeran supporter, but I'm (slightly) wondering whether I should have gone the opposite way and checked him out, purely out of curiosity.

Yeah - sonically, much of a muchness* - especially if you've seen them previously. Not to say it was bad - it was very fun - but I also wouldn't be too down on yourself for missing it. Think I've said before that the light show was sweet as, though.

*plus there were issues with the mix

Excellent way to see out a brilliant festival (best Glastonbury for me so far) with a cracking big party, great set and good crowd, but fell quite a bit short of 2016's LCD closing set. As others said lacked a bit of emotion, was great fun as most expected, but didn't quite feel like the religious experience that was LCD closing out 2016. I'd put it on a par with Chemical Bros in 2015.

I don't understand the sound issues you all experienced, I was pretty much front centre and to me the sound was great. I'm usually one for being fussy with where I stand for sound as well... I either got really lucky or was enjoying it too much to notice. Also think the visual aspect was exceptional.

In my top 3 of the weekend. Was a great way to close the festival. For me there is only ever 2 ways to close out Glasto, either you go for a big fun sing-a-long, a la Stevie, or you go for a stomping party a la Chems or Justice. This ticked all the boxes. 

3 minutes ago, nikkic said:

In my top 3 of the weekend. Was a great way to close the festival. For me there is only ever 2 ways to close out Glasto, either you go for a big fun sing-a-long, a la Stevie, or you go for a stomping party a la Chems or Justice. This ticked all the boxes. 

Aye.  The crowd singing We Are Your Friends was a lovely bit :)

22 hours ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

FUCK.

You lucky c**ts.

I don't often call people 'mate' online, but you've left me no choice...

Mate, you went to see Ed fucking Sheeran. What did you expect?

• Upvote 4