JUSTICE

Fladog

1 minute ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

There is generally an electronic headliner on the Other Stage. Justice I thought might have been JP headliners, maybe WH - other stage looks pretty big for them. I cant see them pulling much of a Crowd vs Radiohead, Red Ed or The Foo Manchu

Yeah they're really not all that big over here - one of their two Brixton dates/only standalone UK shows this year hasn't even sold out, and their new album hardly lit the world on fire. Tbh I was starting to think that WH was too big for them hence why I was swaying more towards them being on JP.

4 hours ago, Will-2609 said:

Okay if this is a goer I'm going with:

Py: Radiohead / Elbow

Ot: Boy Better Know / Royal Blood

Py: Ed Sheeran / The xx

Ot: Justice / George Ezra

Py: Foo Fighters / Kaiser Chiefs

Ot: alt-J / Imagine Dragons

3 v weak bookings in there but also some v strong bookings in there so meh.

Was gonna have Emeli Sande instead of George Ezra but she currently has 0 dates between April and October so maybe we'll avoid her. She could just be waiting for tickets to sell tbf as she has her own dates all over Europe.

Kaiser shits, imagine dragons, alt-j and George ezra???????? That would be awful.....

and who's boy better knows??

Am I getting old?

I'd be more than happy with Justice headlining Other - but it has to be specifically not Friday (which I fear) or the day that the Jacksons are playing (I'm assuming Sunday). So basically Saturday. To make the mega trio of RH, Justice, Jackson. (3 different stage headliners as an additional bonus)

My fear is that Justice wouldn't take enough crowd away from the sheeranator, so wouldn't be put up against him. In which case I'd hope Ed on the Sunday with Justice up against Foos. But then who would be a good fit for other headliner against Ed... it's pretty obviously screaming Green Day to me (joking).

Sometimes you can rely on the same people to make a balls prediction. Luckily there is no chance Imagine Dragons will clash with FF. I think they'll be an Other sub and tbh if Disclosure is an Other headliner then below them on Ed day makes sense.

Elbow won't be subbing the Pyramid and BBK is from nowhere, nothing at all to suggest it.

Fri:

Py - Radiohead, The XX 

Oth - BBK, George Ezra

Sat:

Py - Foos, Gaga

Oth - Justice, Imagine Dragons

Sun:

Py - Sheeran, ???

Oth - Elbow

Maybe something along those lines. Still no clue who could sub Ed. And not convinced by Elbow up against him (I do think they could headline Other or maybe play before Justice as a co sort of thing). So maybe move ID's to sub other Sunday and whack Green day in there above them ;)

Tbh as long as The Jacksons are Sunday West Holts I don't really give a shit how that all plays out

6 minutes ago, zahidf said:

green day headlining second stage same day as Sheernan surely?

If justice are other stage headliner, would be Fri i reckon, as Radiohead would prob be the the smallest main stage headliner?

Stop saying that!! Someone might be reading and think it's a good idea!