JUSTICE

Fladog

A few months back I would have said WH, but it already seems a bit busy on there with rumoured/possible acts. I'm now leaning towards JP too.

That said, Avalanches into Justice would be a pretty great day at the farm, wherever they end up playing.

Tres bien.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

they are going to end up being friday night against Radiohead AREN'T THEY 

I keep telling myself they'll be Saturday/Sunday but given Friday WH have been Hot Chip, then Underworld in the last two years Justice feels like a likely progression.

Radiohead/The xx vs Justice/Avalanches would be a fecking disaster. 

Hugh Jass has changed the way I read their name ffs.

I'm terrified of a clash at this point. This new album is massive and I had a weird emotional moment listening to † a few weeks ago so if I'm not the guy crying to D.A.N.C.E. in June then something is fucked up. I've got a Saturday John Peel headliner feel about them and I've already chosen them ahead of probable Park headliners that night Avalanches but god knows what the other stages might offer. Bon Iver? Yikes! Bjork? Help!

Edited by dentalplan

3 minutes ago, 01seb said:

At the moment I'm thinking it'll be The Weeknd, The Prodigy and Alt-J.

Just cant see Alt-J coming back so soon in as prominent a position. Swap them for Bon Iver and I think at least 2 out of those three could be right. There was talk of Pet Shop Boys a while back, but no idea what the basis for that was (I cant stand them so didnt take much interest).

Cant see Justice subbing Other though. doesnt quite fit right. JPT or West Holts Headliner for me - more chance of West holts imo

16 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

likewise on the JP Saturday night front. think for me they'd get sacrificed for a fair few acts, although i certainly hope not 'cause i can see this set being one of the biggest parties of the weekend

This is exactly where I stand. The same happened with M83 last year :(

I'm guessing they would only headline whichever stage they play?

7 minutes ago, TomViolence said:

This is exactly where I stand. The same happened with M83 last year :(

I'm guessing they would only headline whichever stage they play?

Yeah I reckon so at this point - can't see them say subbing Other or anything like that. Just praying that it's an unusually shit night for headliners across the other stages whichever night they play!