John Cale and Guests at Clarence Docks, Liverpool 26th May 2017

RichardWaller

Gagging for this, couldn't find a thread on it so thought I'd start one on here to get excited in and speculate who the guests might be. 

Wonder if Bowie and Reed would've been up for this. Only Mo left now, don't really mind if she sticks to the Tea Party, myself.. As far as guests go, I wouldn't be that surprised if we get Ian McCulloch, he's a fan and it's in Liverpool.. Out of last year's Paris guests I'd have Mark Lanegan, will be surprised if it's the same lineup of guests though, the likelihood of them all being available in festival season.. Still, they say that everyone who bought this album started a band so the guests could be just about anyone.

Who you hoping for?

I've got two tickets but really struggling to justify going.round trip from Bristol which means staying over and really don't know if I can afford it. Also mate has bailed on me so nobby no mates ahoy . Is it going to be just the album do you know.?45 minutes is a massive investment for not much pay off . Though I really want to go. Ahhhh 

Edited by danmarks
Forgot a bit

51 minutes ago, danmarks said:

I've got two tickets but really struggling to justify going.round trip from Bristol which means staying over and really don't know if I can afford it. Also mate has bailed on me so nobby no mates ahoy . Is it going to be just the album do you know.?45 minutes is a massive investment for not much pay off . Though I really want to go. Ahhhh 

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/john-cale/2016/la-philharmonie-paris-france-bf04d2e.html

setlist from the Paris show, so a bit more than just the album

got tickets for this on a whim but haven't really given a thought on who the guests will be - could be pretty much anybody active at that time so i couldn't even fathom a guess