Glastonbury Gifts

Crazyfool01

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

I was surprised to find when I returned from work on christmas eve a case of beer waiting for me from a neighbour , I checked the date and its definitely a Glastonbury gift :) anyone else get any gifts that are Glastonbury related ? or perfect for use at the festival ? 

I have a birthday after Christmas; that is fast approaching. This usually delivers me an excessive amount of scarves and gloves. I didn't take any last year, because I didn't like the idea of mud on a new item of clothing. It's the principle of the matter.

This year, though, I think I'll sacrifice a set of woollies to the, mud trudging, cause. I don't normally, though. It's not just the mud, it's the fact that these things have to be packed. I, normally, end up throwing those, little, guardian rucksacks away; just to make space; on the last day. So scarves and gloves have been last on the list. But this year I'm going to find a way.:ph34r:

Edited by msttux23
spelling.

17 hours ago, buddiepaul said:

I got a nice book for Christmas

512PpmzmDLL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

if you are looking for a more comprehensive book have a look at 

Glastonbury Festival Tales by Crispin Aubrey (Author), John Shearlaw (Author)

Big Note - I have no connection to the sellers or the people who wrote it. 

Hardcover: 250 pages
Publisher: Ebury Press; illustrated edition Hardcover (3 Jun. 2004)
ISBN-10: 0091895995
ISBN-13: 978-0091895990

http://amzn.eu/4ASa9XW

Note I bought two { a few years ago } that were claimed to be Secondhand { at £2.29 each }

one may have been glanced at and the other was brand new - Amazon current price is £2.80 {FREE Delivery on orders over £10} - rated Used: Very Good

sadly it only gives details from 1970 to 2003 - would be great if they brought out a recent update.

But don't let that put you off because its a cracking book and well worth the money .

Goes into the Production more than from a ticket holders point of view but as I know some of the people mentioned its interesting reading their take on events.

s-l1600.jpg

love the Glastonbury hole in the wall but as I'm selling next year worried it might devalue my flat and appear on the structural surveys so might delay this until I'm  in a new place :) have the Kate chidgey print in pride of place in my Living room its excellent :). that collapsible pint glass is tempting too , and new boots and now I'm just obsessing time to stop :)