Wristbands for sale from 2008 2009 2010 2011

scudetto_boy

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 28/12/2016 at 10:31 AM, Gnomicide said:

I suppose that when people were just climbing the fence to get in, there wasn't much point in putting the effort into counterfeiting them.

never saw the point as the tickets were cheap 

On 28/12/2016 at 11:18 AM, play it cool said:

As I recall, through much of the 80's there wasn't much of a fence anyway, and if you walked around far enough it was just a question of getting over/through a hedgerow. In 1999 I don't think there were wristbands - you got your hand stamped, leading to enterprising people outside doing a roaring trade in counterfeit stamps. Not sure how long this went on before they re-introduced wristbands? 

did not know about 1999 as for sure I would have ended up with a crew wrist band .

I did run into a few jokers - early 80's and they were claiming they were Security and asking to check tickets from drivers driving in - 

anyway when they reached me I told them to get stuffed but when they went to the car behind they stole the tickets and ran off.

I reckon they were at it every so few cars - I reported them to the real Security but they said they could not stop it. 

On 29/12/2016 at 11:55 PM, fatyeti24 said:

We first met at the festival a couple of years ago. However she snubbed me. Totally blanked me. Looked straight through me like I wasn't there. 

Thankfully things improved... :D

On 30/12/2016 at 0:33 AM, H.M.V said:

Stalker! :P

Fantastic news!

Massive congratulations to the both of you.  :)

On 30/12/2016 at 10:09 PM, MilkyJoe said:

How the hell I missed this genius thread I'll never know, pure class the lot of you!

but since we're on the subject I do have these that I can let go for £250 each. Obviously I had to buy the t'shirts in the first place yeah so I'm not really making anything...:D

image.jpg

I'm definitely going to get some of those made up for my old wagons... NOW those are worth £££££££ 

On 30/12/2016 at 10:09 PM, MilkyJoe said:

How the hell I missed this genius thread I'll never know, pure class the lot of you!

but since we're on the subject I do have these that I can let go for £250 each. Obviously I had to buy the t'shirts in the first place yeah so I'm not really making anything...:D

image.jpg

If they're not stuffed with Worthy mud for that authentic Glastonbury fragrance I'm not interested.

That said, they would be handy to have in the car for the 17 hour 2017 Wednesday traffic fucktastrophe. 

16 minutes ago, Woffy said:

If they're not stuffed with Worthy mud for that authentic Glastonbury fragrance I'm not interested.

That said, they would be handy to have in the car for the 17 hour 2017 Wednesday traffic fucktastrophe. 

There will be none of those shinnanagans this year old son.... I've told everyone to come on bikes lol.. 

47 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

My missus made them up for the caravan, she has about 6 of them. They do look great.:)

I've ask my missus to do some.. Not nicking your idea..... Well I am but they are top of the range... I tip my hat to your misses old son 

On 3 January 2017 at 8:58 PM, guypjfreak said:

I've ask my missus to do some.. Not nicking your idea..... Well I am but they are top of the range... I tip my hat to your misses old son 

Nick away old son! It's a great way of recycling those t'shirts you never get round to wearing anymore. Even worth buying a second one to turn into a cheap cushion.:D