Glastonbury Nightmares

FuzzyDunlop

Had one last night can't remember it cos I've had a busy day and you forget don't you... I do know it was wet muddy and I was stuck outside whilst the wife and friends were inside......... Off to bed now sweet dreams 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Had one last night can't remember it cos I've had a busy day and you forget don't you... I do know it was wet muddy and I was stuck outside whilst the wife and friends were inside......... Off to bed now sweet dreams 

A wet dream ... thats far too much info !!!

Not so much an actual nightmare, more of a recurring thought I keep having. Past two years we have got the NE coach, arrived about 2pm on the weds and easily found a spot at Hitchin Hill or Pylon. This year the couple I go with are wanting to drive and also want to camp somewhere "better". There's gonna be a long walk, cramped camp site, queues! :wacko:

I watched - powerless through either immobility or a curious, aroused amusement - as a creature who could only really be described as...mostly beard, minimally man...fed crisp, new plastic £5 notes into the syrupy, rhythmic flames of the Tiny Tea Tent's fire pit.  

Last night I dreamt that I got to Glastonbury on the Thursday, but rather than charging me £300 at the entrance, the guy tried charging me £23,000! Some people before me had already fallen for the scam, but I refused him! I had to walk off and find some admin office to report the problem, and the woman in there was really shocked, but never managed to get me into the festival before I woke up.

On 30/12/2016 at 2:04 PM, BlackHole2006 said:

Does anyone else get weird, trippy dreams after they've been to Glasto? I guess it's down to the amount of beer I consume over the weekend and general lack of sleep.

Anyway the night after Glastonbury, I dreamt that I was awake and there were loads of colours and bright lights all around my room. Then a horrible looking mans face appeared and I woke up with a cold sweat. Couldn't get back to sleep after that. 

This is the worst! Last year I dreamt I was awake and there was a guy in the room trying to kill me and I couldn't move to stop him. It was horrendous.... was too scared to go back to sleep incase he came back!

Aside from the trippy post-glasto recovery dreams, I had one where Radiohead were demoted to a really tiny stage which was full of hay bales, and they were being total dicks to everyone that showed up. Very weird! Another one just last week involved stressing out about how I was going to get all the cans of cider into my bag and on to the coach and I never actually made it to the festival.