Angel Olsen

Calvin Klein

I couldn't find another thread. If there is one already, please delete this one.

I just saw she was added as TBC. 

I saw her back in 2015 in NY and she was quite good, but the hipster crowd awaiting Father John Misty was kind of shit. So I'm guessing with this new excellent new album + Glastonbury crowd it should be a great one!

Yah just gave the new album another spin and I want this. Been considering tix for her, Car Seat Headrest and Mitski but I'm poor as absolute shite so probably holding off on all in case of Glasto apps (maybe unlikely for Car Seat Headrest but I missed them this year to stay in bed right next to the Park so my own fault I haven't seen em).

15 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Been considering tix for her, Car Seat Headrest and Mitski

WO! Is this all one gig, William? Boss ass line-up.

Pleased with this news, first half of My Woman has MASSIVE TUNES.

I like this picture of her having a staring contest with a potato

Cx3wVDmWEAExAfo.jpg

9 minutes ago, brain yolk! said:

Just out of interest, anyone know where this TBC came from?

Brilliant booking. Definitely my favourite album of the year. The second half of the record is on another level though.

Some polish festival's website, when they confirmed her they said she would come to poland after gigs at roskilde and glastonbury

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Saw her at Concorde 2 in Brighton in October. Was a really great gig, good mix of the heavier stuff aswell as the softer songs on My Woman and Burn Your Fire For No Witness. She has a really amazing voice (especially live)  and her band was real good too. Definitely agree that stuff like Windows and Woman could get drowned out a little though, depending on what the crowd is like.