TRNSMT Festival 2017

dentalplan

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad Neil told us 7:45 to save us all watching that all of that video which has now ended with no lineup announcement, wouldn't have been a good reaction in here. This has been such an awful way to announce it though, dropping the lineup at 5 when we first expected it would have worked well but this has just dragged out too long and done them no favours.

2 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

I'm glad Neil told us 7:45 to save us all watching that all of that video which has now ended with no lineup announcement, wouldn't have been a good reaction in here. This has been such an awful way to announce it though, dropping the lineup at 5 when we first expected it would have worked well but this has just dragged out too long and done them no favours.

I get what they were trying to do by building hype with the guessing game aspect but they should have just dropped hints throughout the day, such as actually having that wall of text spell out band names or at least a decent chunk of lyrics of acts performing and then filling in a few blank letters every hour or so before a full reveal at 5

2 minutes ago, tori1607 said:

I see chest and eyes which are in Mr Brightside but no idea if i am just reading too far into this. also they are exclusive for BST. 

Aye, we're just bored :-)

Ill also guess James to be involved.

I have just tuned into Radio1 for the first time in many years !

I heard about poor Wogan but where's Zane ?