TRNSMT Festival 2017

dentalplan

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, DomDom1984 said:

I'm adding Superfood and Strange Bones to that.

I'm gutted that Saint Motel are clashing with Belle and Sebastian but fully expected it.

According to app saint motel finish an hour before belle and sebastian come on?

It'll be to try and stop the dealers getting in, not aimed at the casual user.  If anyone is partaking of some E then just be careful as there is a lot of really pure/ strong stuff going around just now.

Radiohead tonight should be good based on the amount of kit they've got on site, it'll be a full proper show from them.

Ta, D

Hi I've just wangled free weekend tickets and was wondering if anyone knows if there are wristbands issued and if you must keep them on for the full weekend? I have a big gymnastics comp Sunday morning and no wristbands allowed!!

Thanks

1 hour ago, Hp92 said:

Hi I've just wangled free weekend tickets and was wondering if anyone knows if there are wristbands issued and if you must keep them on for the full weekend? I have a big gymnastics comp Sunday morning and no wristbands allowed!!

Thanks

No wristbands are issued unless you have VIP tickets seems to be the consensus. You need to keep the ticket all weekend to get in each day.

1 hour ago, Hp92 said:

Thanks

Sure they put on Facebook that there are no wristbands being issued and you just have to keep your paper ticket for entry the whole weekend.

Does anybody know if they'll be taking card in the arena?  There's a cash machine so I'm presuming not, however, I haven't seen anything on their site about it.

Burgers around 6, most of the meals r 6-8. Weather holding out ok but not warm, if anyone on way bring something warm to wear u'll need it.

Crowds still building up nicely and sounding good at main stage for the first bands. 

Jp Cooper was a great easy start to the day, everything everything on now.

Ta D.