TRNSMT Festival 2017

dentalplan

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, DomDom1984 said:

BST do festival exclusives though. So you don't have a point there. As for your last point... lol

What do you mean?, it doesn't matter that BST do, I'm saying it's as much a fest as BST....it's all day tickets. I say Scotland because it's miles away from Leeds or Reading.

12 minutes ago, tori1607 said:

Is this the majority of the lineup or can we expect a few more acts for each day? I was hoping it'd have at least 2 stages, like the setup for Big weekend. 

Seems to be one main stage then a much smaller tent so i'd expect a few more established names for each day but that's it.

1 hour ago, tori1607 said:

No it's not, you can get 3 day tickets and 2 day tickets. 

Ah okay, still...one main stage and a much smaller stage isn't a festival really.

1 hour ago, Stuart1000 said:

I'm surprised by how strong the Biffy undercard is. Wouldn't surprise me if it's the quickest to sell out.

?, The 1975 are a sub, TDCC aren't bigger than to be 3rd, Twin Atlantic just disappear  and Blossoms 5th down main.

Well I like the headliners but I've overdosed on 2 of them recently and don't like the undercard for Radiohead. Still might consider a Friday ticket but I'd rather drive past it all for Leeds to be honest.

Despite their words of this isn't T etc it just feels like T. It's the inaugural event and it's already washed up and repetitive. Still I hope it does well as they might get something decent in coming years.