TRNSMT Festival 2017

dentalplan

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

Doesn't seem to be a band who's about. I think that the other headliner might be Foo Fighters. Someone mentioned them in this thread, didn't they? Might well be a shout.

Radiohead, Foo Fighters and Coldplay would be very strong headliners!

I must admit that I'm quite excited to find out what the lineup is even though I'm not sure whether I will buy a full weekend ticket - I just hope it's not a major letdown like many of the T line-ups recently 

They have got to announce some acts before the tickets go on sale, without that all we know is that there is a 3-day fest in Glasgow green on 7~9 July.

Would any of you buy a ticket, without knowing any of the bands, having no history of the type of music being played, no maps/layout of the site, no access/parking/bus info, or as it's a new fest if it's even music.... i wouldn't :huh:

I can imagine a few of the TitP nutters getting tickets to this on Wednesday, and then when they find out it's not Calvin F Harris going on a twitter-rant :rofl:

But apart from that, holiday request from the 9to5 going in today, one way or the other (likely the other) i'll be there.

ta, D

16 hours ago, craigb said:

16402520_409721116034954_525211776641722

Anyone spell a band out of them letters :lol:

Numbers and letters on the left hand side, there is a 1, 8 and 2 so thats obviously Blink 182. And there is a spare A and 1 there to so thats A1 booked. Who are playing PKD Festival a week later so ties in. The 88 traditionally represents HH/Heil Hitler so possibly a Skrewdriver tribute act in the line up?

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

I could tell you when the announcement is, tho that might upset some folks so I won't.

But I have just spurned the opportunity for an embargo'd press release for it, because I'm bored with silly games.

Not today I'm guessing?

I take you and DF don't get along too well?

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

I could tell you when the announcement is, tho that might upset some folks so I won't.

But I have just spurned the opportunity for an embargo'd press release for it, because I'm bored with silly games.

DF playing silly buggers? plus ça change