First band you saw at Glastonbury

jonzpellz

7 hours ago, mr gumby said:

2010 - Magic Numbers, Other stage Friday morning

2011 - Sandi Thom, Bourbon Street Thursday evening

2013 - Abi Baker, Avalon cafe Wednesday evening

2014 - Gaz Brookfield, Avalon cafe Thursday evening

2015 - Drenge, William's Green Thursday evening

2016 - James, Other stage Friday morning.

I can't remember what I had for dinner last night, or who our electric supplier is, but my brain remembers the important stuff! :D

Nope, can't keep that much info in my head. Mind you after 223 bands seen this year (and every year around 200) I think I can be excused.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/8/2016 at 2:11 PM, stutheblue said:

2008 Leftfield Tent Thursday night - Cropdusters, waiting for the King Blues. Remember coming out of the tent which was rammed. The Levellers were on there last, it was drizzling so I got a Chinese and went to bed before 11. Early rise next morning for Kate Nash on the pyramid.

I was there for the Levellers! My first Glastonbury, and they were my first band that I purposefully went to see. We did see a couple of bands that were on before them but I can't remember who... 

It was drizzly. We made the rookie error of not being prepared for drizzsle and got really quite damp.

The Darkness, first band on the Pyramid in 2003.  This was not my finest Glastonbury moment, it must be said, but I seem to remember finding them quite funny at the time.  Possibly to do with me trying Brothers Pear for the first time though.