deer shed festival 2017

zahidf

Will be attending this in 2017- will be 1st time for this festival though we have done others as a family (Croissant Neuf, Beautiful Days & WOMAD) but it's very handy for us and quite a few friends are going who have been before and rave about it.

I see that Kate Tempest is the other headliner.

Am excited about Teenage Fanclub though- been a few years since I've seen them

• 2 months later...

Stumbled across Deer Shed 2017 because the line up looks pretty great but I'm not sure if a family-friendly festival = childless-adult-unfriendly (which is kind of fine if so, plenty others to cater to my category).

Has anyone childless been and if so what did you think? I've only ever been to standard cider-for-breakfast type weekends before so just wondering what to expect. 

28 minutes ago, Ichnichtenlichten said:

Stumbled across Deer Shed 2017 because the line up looks pretty great but I'm not sure if a family-friendly festival = childless-adult-unfriendly (which is kind of fine if so, plenty others to cater to my category).

Has anyone childless been and if so what did you think? I've only ever been to standard cider-for-breakfast type weekends before so just wondering what to expect. 

My brother goes every year. He'said without kids and he seems to enjoy it. (he is averse to the internet however.) There is an awful lot of kids present but they do have a tent that goes on till 2am on the Friday and Saturday for late night revellers. The dj Marc riley is playing on Saturday. Presumably they'll have bands on the Friday night. And there's not as many kids in some of the music tents. Especially in the dock stage as that tends to be trendy up and coming bands.