2017 New Music Thread

Amy Lawn

41 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

If it's early enough to mention listmas the it''s early enough to mention Christmas. :santa:

Dude York have a swell Christmas album out, that being track numero uno. Also Amazon are putting out some cool Christmas covers and originals from some o yer indie faves.

I like this, bit early for a full Christmas album for me though. I'll remember it though for later. 

This is probably my favourite new Christmas song from this year, catchy as out, I'd even listen to it in the summer.

52 minutes ago, priest17 said:

I like this, bit early for a full Christmas album for me though. I'll remember it though for later. 

This is probably my favourite new Christmas song from this year, catchy as out, I'd even listen to it in the summer.

This is pretty fun, cheers.

26 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

Christmas, more like shitmas. 

Save it for the 24th lads 

Shut it Wonderwall.

• Upvote 1

All bands need to start announcing their name change as creatively as this.

Also on the topic of NYC; the band QTY who @priest17 recommended earlier on in thread have released their album today and I can give it a big old thumbs up if you're into 00's NYC and The Strokes and Velvets and stuff like that.

Edited by dentalplan

33 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Also on the topic of NYC; the band QTY who @priest17 recommended earlier on in thread have released their album today and I can give it a big old thumbs up if you're into 00's NYC and The Strokes and Velvets and stuff like that.

It's alright innit?  It's not threatening my (still unwritten, I know you're all excited) top 10 albums of the year list but it was fun enough to listen to this afternoon.

1 hour ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

There was an alright thinkpiece on Eminem in the Guardian earlier this week.

I've not got a link or anything, find it yourselves.

Lazy fucker

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2017/dec/07/the-woke-slim-shady-understanding-eminem-in-the-age-of-trump?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other