2017 New Music Thread

Amy Lawn

1 hour ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Joe Goddard's latest is out today.  Just stuck it on.

Have had it on a few times this morning. Its alright without ever taking your breath away. Seems quite downbeat in parts and not what you would expect from Joe in comparison to his other work.

Edited by eastynh

Just now, eastynh said:

Have had it on a few times this morning. Its alright without taking your brath away. Seems quite downbeat in parts and not what you would expect from Joe in comparison to his other work.

Yeah, I'm about 2/3 of the way through and it seems like the singles were quite a bit stronger than the rest of the album.

That Home video though, sooo accurate 

15 minutes ago, Quark said:

New War on Drugs track being played on 6Music between 11.30 and 12.00

Knowing WOD, the track will probably take up the full half an hour in that slot! 

Great to have them back though .. it will have to be some album to top or match Lost in the Dream which is definitely one of my favourite albums of the 'Tensies'.

Always been under the impression that I didn't much care for Kate Tempest, but this is pretty nice. May need to delve.

Stoked for the new War on Drugs track - got a lot to live up to after their last album. Just a Record Store Day one this right? So not necessarily from the album, but hopefully an indication of where they're going with it.

Just now, FloorFiller said:

Always been under the impression that I didn't much care for Kate Tempest, but this is pretty nice. May need to delve.

Stoked for the new War on Drugs track - got a lot to live up to after their last album. Just a Record Store Day one this right? So not necessarily from the album, but hopefully an indication of where they're going with it.

She's good isn't she?