Best line-up of the 2010s?

VCK

WHy clash on your fantasy lineup?

Also fuck doing the exact days

Queens + Paramore / Vampire Weekend / / Enter Shikari / Architects / Bring Me The Horizon / Skindred / Frank Carter / Babymetal

Muse / SOAD / The Offspring / Deftones / Rise Against / Gogol Bordello / Coheed & Cambria / ADTR / Pulled Apart By Horses

Metallica / NIN / Biffy Clyro / The Cribs / Limp Bizkit / ?? / Marmozets / Rolo Tomassi + Future Of the Left on NMe

Edited by Steve1000

2 minutes ago, Steve1000 said:

WHy clash on your fantasy lineup?

Also fuck doing the exact days

Queens + Paramore / Vampire Weekend / / Enter Shikari / Architects / Bring Me The Horizon / Skindred / Frank Carter / Babymetal

Muse / SOAD / The Offspring / Deftones / Rise Against / Gogol Bordello / Coheed & Cambria / ADTR / Pulled Apart By Horses

Metallica / NIN / Biffy Clyro / The Cribs / Limp Bizkit / ?? / Marmozets / Rolo Tomassi + Future Of the Left on NMe

wasn't exactly meant to be a perfect fantasy lineup, more picking your favourite artist from each slot since 2010

This took me way too long .

FRIDAY

MAIN

Green Day, Paramore, Biffy Clyro, BBK, Rise Against, Gogol Bordello, Mallory Knox, Neck Deep, Architects.

NME

You Me At Six, 21 Pilots, Mumford&sons, Bastille, Don Broco, Giggs, FIDLAR, The Orwells, Kodaline, The Magic Gang, Gerrard way.

SATURDAY

MAIN

Arctic Monkeys, Chase & Status,  Royal Blood,  Jimmy Eat World, Slaves, Two Door Cinema Club, Marmozets, Moose Blood, Gnarwolves.

NME

Alt-j, The Cribs, Catfish and the Bottlemen, Everything Everything, Wolf Alice, Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes, Modestep, Deaf Havana, Cabbage, Nothing But Thieves, Blaenavon.

SUNDAY

MAIN

Foo Fighters, Kendrick Lamar, Weezer, A Day To Remember, Enter Shikari, The Gaslight Anthem, Vant, Taking Back Sunday, State Champs

NME

Justice, The Streets, Foals, Jamie XX, Milky Chance, Schoolboy Q, Cage The Elephant, Jungle, Spring King, Wavves, Black Foxxes. 

FRIDAY

MAIN

Guns n Roses, Queens of the Stone Age, Biffy Clyro, All Time Low, Rise Against, Bring Me The Horizon, Billy Talent, Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes, Frank Turner & Sleeping Souls

NME

Courteeners, Foster The People, Mumford & Sons, The Vaccines

SATURDAY

MAIN

Red Hot Chili Peppers, Florence + The Machine, Royal Blood, Eagles of Death Metal, Slaves, Two Door Cinema Club, The Gaslight Anthem, Lower Than Atlantis, The Futureheads

NME

Jane's Addiction, Jake Bugg, Catfish & The Bottlemen, Imagine Dragons

SUNDAY

MAIN

Foo Fighters, Fall Out Boy, Jamie T, The Lumineers, Architects, Papa Roach, Frank Turner, Taking Back Sunday, Pulled Apart By Horses

NME

Klaxons, The Wombats, Cage The Elephant, The Kooks

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This did make me realise that there has been some really good Saturday Main Stage headliners and not a single Sunday NME headliner worth seeing in the last seven years. 

Edited by Aech

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm not going to lie while lots of people clearly didn't like it, i'd without a doubt say 2017. 2 average (but I haven't seen Kasabian before) and 1 great headliner - Muse plus a ridiculously me undercard, like without even checking out smaller act i'd want to see Bastille, QOTSA, 2dcc, Jimmy Eat World, Circa Waves, The Amazons, Magic Gang, Declan McKenna, Cigarettes after Sex and probably Rat Boy too for Friday. Flume, Major Lazer, Glass Animals, EE, Sundara, Pale Waves, Fickle Friends + a ton more for Saturday and bonus points for the Glass Animals signing. Sunday has HAIM, Halsey, Charli XCX, Hunna, Liam Gallagher, Blossoms, Don Broco, Phantogram, Saint PHNX, Sherlocks, Vant.

so basically 2017 is a clash cluster fuck for me

• 1 month later...