field day 2017

zahidf

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First time at Field Day for me too, got my ticket through a few weeks ago. Clashfinder isn't too bad for me, the worst ones being that Aphex/RTJ/Thee Oh Sees one, but I can get over that having seen RTJ at the Roundhouse earlier in the year and Thee Oh Sees at EOTR last September.

The only other major one is Forest Swords vs Julia Jacklin, but again, Jacklin is at EOTR, so I'll catch her there.

Looking forward to it and hoping that this weather sticks around for a bit!

On 05/24/2017 at 3:12 PM, pryce said:

got mine on Dice ...no idea if I have to collect at the box office though

When I've used Dice for Lovebox and Citadel in the past you've had to so I'm guessing you probably do for Field Day too. The Dice queue is normally very short though :)

14 hours ago, TomViolence said:

When I've used Dice for Lovebox and Citadel in the past you've had to so I'm guessing you probably do for Field Day too. The Dice queue is normally very short though :)

cheers, they have just tweeted me saying I can scan on gate though! will make sure I double check when im there.

Does anyone need a ticket for Field Day? I bought 3 but one mate can't go.  Face value or nearest offer. Already have the tickets.  

Lineup looks amazing!  Julia Jacklin, Jon Hopkins DJ set, Thee Oh Sees, Forest Swords, without even naming some of the Big Hitters.

Drop me a PM, we'll figure something out, cheers

can not wait for this, but gutted I will be missing Apex twin though

Finishing off with Moderat, Sinkane, Whitney, King Gizzard, Slowdive, then either RTJ or Thee oh Sees

debating whether or not to do an after party as well..depends on how much money I spend on the day I think

13 hours ago, mjsell said:

I notice this hasn't sold out yet. What are the chances of there being some cheap tickets going for this on the day? 

I would love to pop along but can't justify £150 for me and the missus. 

Quite a lot of paper tickets have been going on the facebook page for £50-60 in recent days and weeks. You'll be able to pick up some face value ones for sure.

Super-excited for this tomorrow! Weather looks pretty good and all.

Also we received this today:

http://c.ststat.net/Content/PDF_attachments/Field_Day_2017_Info.pdf

I'm not sure how they square up recommending you don't bring a bag with telling you to prepare for all weathers, but there you go! Guess they're being super careful with security.

WOW! The size is immense! 

Really excited for tmrw, such a good line up with some hideous clashes - Aphex , moderat, jon hopkins are the must sees! 

Do you think it's possible to dash around between Fly Lo, Aphex and RTJ? want to do it all.

Also want to see Andy Shauf but he's on early at 12.30 :(  be a long day.

I'm going on my own if anyone would like to meet and  save me drinking too much to make up for it!!

57 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Sound for Death Grips was beyond pants. Might be one I stick to on record. Loving the semi large toilet queues though gives me time to talk on the Internet 

Would recommend toilets near the EYOE stage - dead round here! Queues by The Barn are cray. Also only cider on site I can find are cans if Strongbow. Awful.

Besides that having a nice time and excited for Aphex :)