The XX

gmb1992

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Muppetmark said:

If they finish at 10 to 11 then i can get back an hour earlier than if they finish at 11 (transport is really tightly timed ) 

Thank you 

No worries. If I remember the setlist I can also let you know which songs you'd miss if you left then 

1 hour ago, arcade fireman said:

They were very good in Notts tonight, they've ramped up their live show another notch. Starts out as a conventional XX gig, slowly morphs into a wonderful celebration with Jamie XX front and centre. Will go down a treat on Pyramid. 

Can't wait for the Summer. Must sees on my list. 

2 hours ago, arcade fireman said:

They were very good in Notts tonight, they've ramped up their live show another notch. Starts out as a conventional XX gig, slowly morphs into a wonderful celebration with Jamie XX front and centre. Will go down a treat on Pyramid. 

It was bloody brilliant wasn't it! Loved Francis and the lights too would love to see him at glasto as well 

13 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

I really want to find it, was amazing! Anyone know where I can hear it again? 

I doubt there's a remix floating about. He just tends to sample stuff live. 

He used it in his set when I saw him play live on his own last year.

46 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Get them and those lights headlining the fucking other stage 

I really wanted them to sub Radiohead but  seeing videos of these gigs plus a longer set list. I'm coming round to the idea of them headling the other stage at some point 

I think I've had several friends on Snapchat at each of their shows so far on this tour, so I've seen a lot of 10 second videos from it. For me it would still work so much better as a headliner set, although I appreciate those that have actually been at the shows will have a more reliable view on this than me.

I do still want them as a Pyramid sub (under Radiohead please) in order to avoid clashes, even if it means a worse show.