The XX

gmb1992

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

Was just checking to see what the prices are going for on Viagogo and noticed that they have Parklife 2017 listed as a date for The xx, so I guess if they have insider info (which they shouldn't really) then The xx will be headlining Parklife on the Saturday.

Do you have a link? Can't see that anywhere on viagogo.

Yeah - not sure if it will go straight to the correct page but this one http://www.viagogo.co.uk/search?q=the+xx or search 'the xx' and skip to the last page

edited: doesn't skip to the write page, so click on the 3rd page from that link

Edited by Matt - Ed Banger Records

55 minutes ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

Was just checking to see what the prices are going for on Viagogo and noticed that they have Parklife 2017 listed as a date for The xx, so I guess if they have insider info (which they shouldn't really) then The xx will be headlining Parklife on the Saturday.

Think it's to do with the listing for last year. I searched 'Jamie xx' and it came up, then I searched 'Busta Rhymes' and it came up, then I searched 'Busta xx' (should happen imo) and it came up, so it must be the 'xx' combined with the 'the' off something else.

On Tuesday, November 15, 2016 at 10:31 PM, stuartbert two hats said:

Out of interest, when/how did you get into Radiohead and how old were you?

Liked creep from moment I heard probably became really aware of them from the bends onwards . Like anything if someone grabs ur attention you seek them out . Good thing about this forum as well is its widened my newer music tastes out. 

10 minutes ago, Lynsey Cox said:

Watching some of the earlier videos I forgot that there was four of them.  

I read recently that it wasn't as amicable as was made out at the time. Baria was definitely forced out by the band and she was definitely bitter about the whole thing. Supposedly her input in the actual songwriting and recording was minimal.

• 4 weeks later...