Open'er festival 2017

pete76

1 minute ago, LiamMcMillen said:

I think they've deleted the post but kept the picture? She's definitely not on the website anymore. 

Yeah I think they've hid the post from their page but not deleted it, as it comes up when you search Open'er on Facebook. Weird. 

Anyway, like you said, means they're probably saving her for a bigger announcement, hopefully (early) next week. 

Meanwhile, they updated the website and finally gave all the Polish acts stages and (sadly for me at least) they have filled a lot of the Main and Tent Stage slots :(  7/14 acts on Alter are Polish, 7/9 on Tent.

l9aMz8v.png

They still don't know where to put XCX, Ezra and Dua Lipa. Guess it depends on whether they can get bigger acts to play the mainstage than them. 

34 minutes ago, gregory said:

Meanwhile, they updated the website and finally gave all the Polish acts stages and (sadly for me at least) they have filled a lot of the Main and Tent Stage slots :(  7/14 acts on Alter are Polish, 7/9 on Tent.

l9aMz8v.png

They still don't know where to put XCX, Ezra and Dua Lipa. Guess it depends on whether they can get bigger acts to play the mainstage than them. 

I really hope Kevin Morby and The xx don't clash. They're the only two acts I want to see on the Saturday. 

49 minutes ago, gregory said:

+ Trentemøller

Image may contain: one or more people and text

Tent stage on Thurs looks something like:

Trentemøller
M.I.A.
Jimmy Eat World
Charli XCX

(....unless they put Charli XCX on Main / Alter)

Are they announcing today in instalments or is it just coincidence that they've done MIA and him on the same day?

3 minutes ago, Purpleyoda said:

He should bring Jack White with him.

(Wishfull thinking -_-)

So basicly, How many slots are still open for big names? (If we will ever get any)

I'm a bit lost with this half baked line up.

Main and Tent stages are full on Wed & Fri. The other 2 days are a little confusing as 3 acts haven't been placed on stages yet. But between the 2 stages I count about 5 slots open. + hopefully some decent stuff for Alter, as it's only JMSN and Kevin Morby + a few local in there so far. 

• Upvote 1

Thank you for that.

First time at this festival.

Are there a lot of clashes between the main and tent stages times, Or do they run them "off sync" so people have a better chance on seeing both\most acts as there are really not that many, if you compare to Reading\Leeds etc.

I wish they would move kiwanuka to the main stage. He deserves better than a mid day spot at the smaller stage.

• Upvote 1