Open'er festival 2017

pete76

12 hours ago, gregory said:

Think you might be confused about Pond @LiamMcMillen, as far as I can tell their tour ends June 21st in Bristol. 

I'd like Soulwax, Whitney, Future Islands, Agnes Obel (all at RW) Father John Misty, ATCQ, Hamilton Leithauser (at Roskilde), Aanderson .Paak and the Free Nationals, Biffy Clyro, Metronomy, Sampha, Wild Beasts, Lemon Twigs (at Glastonbury). Think they're mostly at least feasible...

I'm pretty sure Pond are at Down the Rabbit Hole on the 23rd. 

6 minutes ago, LiamMcMillen said:

I'm pretty sure Pond are at Down the Rabbit Hole on the 23rd. 

Ah yes they are, but that's 5 to 8 days before Open'er without any other shows planned, so maybe not.

I like the sound of them, listened for the first time earlier thanks to your post :) 

• Upvote 1

On 4/11/2017 at 8:28 AM, gregory said:

I'd like Soulwax, Whitney, Future Islands, Agnes Obel (all at RW) Father John Misty, ATCQ, Hamilton Leithauser (at Roskilde), Aanderson .Paak and the Free Nationals, Biffy Clyro, Metronomy, Sampha, Wild Beasts, Lemon Twigs (at Glastonbury). Think they're mostly at least feasible...

:(

• Upvote 1

So disappointing! Just give us more and more hip hop and mediocre electro dance acts :unsure:

I am angry that I was misleaded by the awesome headliners and former Line Ups, which suggested a well balanced Line Up concerning genres and names.
So it does feel more like 4 single big concerts with various support acts.

I am curious about the atmosphere with hip hop people watching Radiohead and "Radiohead" fans watching hip hop acts. 

31 minutes ago, bintang said:

So disappointing! Just give us more and more hip hop and mediocre electro dance acts :unsure:

I am angry that I was misleaded by the awesome headliners and former Line Ups, which suggested a well balanced Line Up concerning genres and names.

I am curious about the atmosphere with hip hop people watching Radiohead and "Radiohead" fans watching hip hop acts. 

I have exactly the same feeling and that's why it will be the first edition since 2011 that I won't probably be attending. That's very disappointing as the first 3 announcements (Radiohead, FF, Prophets of Rage) were really promising.

1 hour ago, bintang said:

Feel the same dude. Saturday is very weak, it's all quite weak really, minus the RH, FF, RB, Solange and Prophets and a few others. Would have paid €70 to watch Radiohead alone though probably so...

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, LiamMcMillen said:

Does anyone know how much the drink prices are in the camping area for this? 

The prices are the same like in the festival area:
beer - 8 PLN
coke, sprite, and other soft drinks - 8 PLN
water - probalby it was 4 PLN last year but i'm not sure...

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Orens said:

Tyler has canceled his entire Euro tour.

There are much better rappers than Tyler, IMO, hopefully they get one to fill in. Shitty he cancelled the tour though

By the looks of the poster he was going to be on the main stage (all 2nd tier acts apart from Solange are). That also means George Ezra is main stage too, if we assume the poster grouping means main stage. Still can't believe G-Eazy and Mac Miller are main stage :blink:

IMG_0551.JPG

Edited by gregory
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, gregory said:

There are much better rappers than Tyler, IMO, hopefully they get one to fill in. Shitty he cancelled the tour though

By the looks of the poster he was going to be on the main stage (all 2nd tier acts apart from Solange are). That also means George Ezra is main stage too, if we assume the poster grouping means main stage. Still can't believe G-Eazy and Mac Miller are main stage :blink:

IMG_0551.JPG

I still can't believe that G-eazy is playing this festival, no matter what stage ;) (that applies to a few others from the line-up).