Sign in to follow this  
kaip

Steelhouse 2017

See you on Friday afternoon Kaip, along with Drewstrat.  We'll be in the Dethleffs Camper caravan with a Grumpyhack sign in the window.  Do come and say hello and join us for a bevvy of two.

21 hours ago, grumpyhack said:

See you on Friday afternoon Kaip, along with Drewstrat.  We'll be in the Dethleffs Camper caravan with a Grumpyhack sign in the window.  Do come and say hello and join us for a bevvy of two.

will do

I'm camping in the adult so if i wander through on friday I'll give you a shout, if not I'll be by the tudor ale bar all weekend 

I'm Pete and my mater who will be with me on Friday is Andrew.  Being joined by three others on Saturday.

Sorry we never got to meet up Kaip but a good time was had by all of our gang.  Could have done with a bit less rain and perhaps some more straw in place at key points but I got in and out OK with a big caravan so I'm home a happy bunny.

On 31/07/2017 at 9:45 PM, grumpyhack said:

Sorry we never got to meet up Kaip but a good time was had by all of our gang.  Could have done with a bit less rain and perhaps some more straw in place at key points but I got in and out OK with a big caravan so I'm home a happy bunny.

Rain was a right pain in the arse :) didn't spoil it for us, just made things a bit awkward  

We just legged it to the tudor real ale bar all weekend, some brilliant performances over the three days but top of the lot for me were last in line and monster truck