Self Confirmed 2017

the wonderwhy

Spoke to Tim from 3 Daft Monkeys last night. He said they are playing 6 times. Avalon cafe, small world, toad hall, bandstand. Think the Avalon cafe is Thurs midnight: see you there..

ps. @Gnomicide just to let you know I wore my FD top of course.. :-)

31 minutes ago, Perks said:

Spoke to Tim from 3 Daft Monkeys last night. He said they are playing 6 times. Avalon cafe, small world, toad hall, bandstand. Think the Avalon cafe is Thurs midnight: see you there..

I saw that the Bandstand had re-tweeted something from 3DM yesterday so was expecting that one. The first time I saw them was a late one in Avalon Cafe in 2010, Attila The Stockbroker joined them for a few songs. To be honest I think I've had my fill of them, I haven't bothered with them for a few years now. Who knows, maybe I just needed a rest. I wouldn't leave if they came on somewhere and i was in the vicinity but I don't think I'd make a special effort anymore. 

15 hours ago, Perks said:

Had just come on to post the same thing Perks, saw them down on Brighton tonight. New album tracks sounded good!

Bonus support appearance from Mark Chadwick as well :P

9 hours ago, TheSheriff said:

Phill Jupitus announced on Twitter he's got dates in Europe before his UK tour starts including Glastonbury. He's over at T&C most years so no real shock

Wondered into a tent in T&C in 2015 to get out of the rain not knowing who was on. It was him and his chums doing whose line is it anyway, ended up staying as it was brilliant stuff 

Not sure if this has been posted (most of it isn't on the line-up page) but I came across the following relating to BIMM artists on the Croissant Neuf bandstand over the weekend:

http://www.bimm.co.uk/news/bimm-line-up-announced-for-glastonbury-2017/

And for general ease, here's the rundown:

WEDNESDAY 
12 – 12.30 Atlas Wynd
1.00- 1.45 Stay Hungry
7.30-8.00 Tom Forbes
8.00-8.30 Chloe Leigh

THURSDAY
1.00-1.20 Rye Milligan
1.25-1.45 Carl J North
8.00-8.20 Amelia Caesar

FRIDAY 
2.00-2.30 Nish Goyal
5.00-5.30 Edward Sansom
7.30-7.50 Carl J North

SATURDAY
2.00-2.30 Stay Hungry
5.00-5.30 Atlas Wynd
7.15-7.40 Tom Forbes
7.40-8.00 Nish Goyal
8.00-8.20 Edward Sansom

SUNDAY 
2.00- 2.30 Rye Milligan
3.30-4.00 Chloe Leigh and Amelia Caesar

10 hours ago, Quark said:

Had just come on to post the same thing Perks, saw them down on Brighton tonight. New album tracks sounded good!

Bonus support appearance from Mark Chadwick as well :P

Yeah saw Chadwick was supporting in Brighton. Ace. Enjoyed the new tracks too. Great gig as usual. Warmed me up nicely for bearded theory in 2weeks.