Self Confirmed 2017

the wonderwhy

8 minutes ago, musky said:

A friend was chatting with Spenser from Dreadzone the other day and apparently they're closing a stage on Sunday. My friend was told which one but, not being as up on all the stages as many of us, was a little vague as to which one. Inside and bigger than Avalon though. When I mentioned Sonic he thought that was it - indoor stages bigger than Avalon are pretty limited, and it's not going to be JP.

So Dreadzone headlining a stage Sunday - definitely, Sonic - probably.

Glade surely? They are Glade stage regulars. If not this will be the first time I've ever been where neither Dub Pistols or Dreadzone have turned up on that stage.

1 hour ago, jackarmy said:

Glade surely? They are Glade stage regulars. If not this will be the first time I've ever been where neither Dub Pistols or Dreadzone have turned up on that stage.

First thing I suggested was the Glade. He knows the Glade so he was sure it wasn't there. It was definitely in a tent, and wasn't Williams Green (that's smaller anyway).

I'll get him to ask when he meets Spenser again.

1 hour ago, musky said:

A friend was chatting with Spenser from Dreadzone the other day and apparently they're closing a stage on Sunday. My friend was told which one but, not being as up on all the stages as many of us, was a little vague as to which one. Inside and bigger than Avalon though. When I mentioned Sonic he thought that was it - indoor stages bigger than Avalon are pretty limited, and it's not going to be JP.

Ace, I'm there whatever stage. @guypjfreaksee you there :-)

Aye @cidy I agree, new album is quality.

Edited by Perks

Great stuff.. And yea I'd go with the glade.. Now it makes sense when I asked Greg dread whether they would be playing Glastonbury or not he said never say never old son lol 

P3040333.JPG

Edited by guypjfreak

11 hours ago, musky said:

corr blimey ... they weren't even rumoured. :lol:

5 hours ago, Ashl said:

Not really a surprise but Royal Blood say in this weeks NME "To have the slot we have on the main stage is such a privilege", thought I would flick through that for Glastonbury bits! So Pyramid for them.

More evidence that the top 3 lines on the poster are all Pyramid Stage. Think we can safely that is correct now.

On 19 April 2017 at 7:47 PM, jackarmy said:

I saw the Dub Pistols a few months back and Barry said they hadn't had the call yet. Those guys are a staple in my Glasto schedule. So much fun

Just now, EZYSEY said:

I saw the Dub Pistols a few months back and Barry said they hadn't had the call yet. Those guys are a staple in my Glasto schedule. So much fun

Yeah I saw them last month, and Big Baz said it would basically have to be Thursday in Shangri-La or bust for them this year because they're in Eastern Europe the other 3 nights of the festival. Shame!