Self Confirmed 2017

the wonderwhy

2 hours ago, H.M.V said:

An announcement announcing something already announced is a bit of a poor wish. 

Full poster please! With lots more goodies so i can cry some more over the inevitable clashes. 

HAs it been officially announced though yet? Anyway, I realise this is the wrong thread for the next announcements now, so I'll stop typing after I agree that I want the full poster with stage splits in the next four days as well as the Gibb announcement

Well if it helps, I sincerely apologise to anyone who chose to be offended.

I notice the first time I made the comment I got a load of upvotes. The repeat pushed the boundaries a little, I know. I'm reasonably new to these boards, so it's always good to know where the line is. Lesson learnt.

A friend was chatting with Spenser from Dreadzone the other day and apparently they're closing a stage on Sunday. My friend was told which one but, not being as up on all the stages as many of us, was a little vague as to which one. Inside and bigger than Avalon though. When I mentioned Sonic he thought that was it - indoor stages bigger than Avalon are pretty limited, and it's not going to be JP.

So Dreadzone headlining a stage Sunday - definitely, Sonic - probably.