Self Confirmed 2017

the wonderwhy

Oh when did hot 8 get announced? Skimmed through for obvious reasons. 

I want the word snowflake back to when it was a magical winter beauty and not this mud slinging insult used by extremes on opposite sides. Think it's one of the things that upsets me most in recent times. So I'm off to my safe space to avoid further triggering. 

5 minutes ago, CHRLY said:

I think she's the one who supported Goat when I saw them. Pretty good, seems an easy bet for early park/JP. Might do a set in Williams Green too.

Yep, they toured with Goat recently.  I'd love an indoor set from them, good shout about WG

1 hour ago, Woffy said:

'Bloody excellent' she may well be, Ben, but let's see if you can get away with calling her a 'sick DJ' like young @Matt42  

I think we both know that I have insight into the limits of my 'youthful' behaviour, Woffster. I'd be a hipocrite to berate my three teenagers for talking like eejits and she then try to drop modern parlay like @Matt42!!

It's, like, all about retaining your self-respect, innit bruv?

:)

Ben

Edited by bennyhana22

1 minute ago, bennyhana22 said:

I think we both know that I have insight into the limits of my 'youthful' behaviour, Woffster. I'd be a hipocrite to berate my three teenagers for talking like eejits and she then try to drop modern parlay like @Matt42!!

It's, like, all about retaining your self-respect, innit bruv?

:)

Ben

I think you can do it. I believe in you. 

41 minutes ago, uscore said:

IS the Beat Hotel actually any good?  When I've been past during the day it looks like any of the other bars onsite.  And whenever I've been near it when a popular name is playing, it looks horrifically crowded.

I've enjoyed it a couple of times. When the sun is shining and you're in that neck of the woods and fancy some beats, a  boogie and some cocktails or at least a better lager than you get at the Mandela Bar, it's great fun. Or at least it was for me the times I was there. Might depend on who is DJing.