Self Confirmed 2017

the wonderwhy

27 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

it was a crock of shit last year tho, and I really wouldn't be surprised if some of the DJs were randoms.

I was in there last year while some bloke was playing old 45s on an old record player, he chose some good stuff but it didn't exactly make for smooth transitions and they jumped quite a bit.

In fact, I think I spotted you and Scottie in there, was that when he was on?

14 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

I was in there last year while some bloke was playing old 45s on an old record player, he chose some good stuff but it didn't exactly make for smooth transitions and they jumped quite a bit.

In fact, I think I spotted you and Scottie in there, was that when he was on?

No idea who was on, tho i know it wasn't what the programme said.

5 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

I have dj'd trance in an around Manchester for years... I was going to play techno and acid house but - that or cheese. I could definitely be swayed to play trance classics.... If that happens I will start with and go on from there....

Slip a remix of these two in and I'm there 

33 minutes ago, The Red Telephone said:

Cassetteboy vs DJ Rubbish - Glade, Sunday lunchtime then? Felt slightly worse for wear before their show last year...downed a couple of white russians during it, combined with plenty of laughs, set me up for the day!

IMG_2587.PNG

The same set from cassette boy has become a staple in my weekend. Good news.

31 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Not sure, since I combined eating there with attempting to beat my personal record for as many different pints of cider as possible.  I think it was somewhere between Glade and W Holts.  Tweeted them a few minutes ago to see if they're returning.  We'll see.

44 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Not a fact.

pszRAeL.jpg

I'll try yours and you try mine and we'll see if we can come to an agreement. I'm confident tho