Self Confirmed 2017

the wonderwhy

17 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

They liked TheThingy's retweet of your tweet. Probably doesn't make it any more certain but sounds promising. 

Has to go up as at least a rumour surely, it's a standard answer isn't it

7 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I dunno if I'd be convinced by someone only hoping they're playing, now we're in March.

I'd imagine they know if they are playing or not.

They're a new band answering questions for another festival's promo. They may well be trying not to step on any toes and giving a politician's answer either way 

42 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I dunno if I'd be convinced by someone only hoping they're playing, now we're in March.

I am hoping to play Glasto this year but have never been an R or SR let alone a TBC. I also have no discernible talent whatsoever in music, only beer drinking and farting

10 minutes ago, theDandy said:

Has anybody mentioned that Run the Jewels have self confirmed? Apologies if I'm late to the party just found out myself

Yeah it's a couple of pages back. Think there's a bit of discussion on the RTJ thread about where they might be placed. Good news though!

24 minutes ago, MattDavies__ said:

Dunno how people feel about band member activities on twitter, but Loz from Ride favourited my tweet about them playing 

Would love this! Ride and Slowdive would be fantastic.

Considering before the lineup's out Radiohead, The xx, Laura Marling, Solange, The Avalanches, The Orb, Wiley, Badbadnotgood, Run the Jewels and Angel Olsen are going to be there, this year's looking like a classic for me.

2 minutes ago, Alex DeLarge said:

Would love this! Ride and Slowdive would be fantastic.

Considering before the lineup's out Radiohead, The xx, Laura Marling, Solange, The Avalanches, The Orb, Wiley, Badbadnotgood, Run the Jewels and Angel Olsen are going to be there, this year's looking like a classic for me.

We're gonna be seeing a lot of each other :lol: