Self Confirmed 2017

the wonderwhy

9 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

didn't spot he was there as 'DJ Felix Dickinson'.

the problem is with just about every act is, they don't know their own performing name and they don't make sure a promoter uses their right name - so what we tend to have in our bands database is the first version of their name that we encountered, which may or may not be the right name for that act.

2 hours ago, eFestivals said:

the problem is with just about every act is, they don't know their own performing name and they don't make sure a promoter uses their right name - so what we tend to have in our bands database is the first version of their name that we encountered, which may or may not be the right name for that act.

Bestival last year booked a DJ called Eden, but when booking him they asked him his name and he said "it's just Eden" which they took as Just Eden and has become his performing name since 

2 minutes ago, tyranicide said:

Bestival last year booked a DJ called Eden, but when booking him they asked him his name and he said "it's just Eden" which they took as Just Eden and has become his performing name since 

Muse had last year's poster changed before announcement day because they were down as 'Oh No Not Fucking Muse (Again)'. 

11 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I dunno if they blew *everyone* away two years ago........:ph34r:

I was fairly close to the front and thought they were ace at the time, my mates further back said the sound was dodgy where they were and didn't enjoy it as much.

I've watched plenty of live videos and while El doesn't always cut it, Mike seems to be able to nails his verses every time... tiptoes round the tracks like a ballerina in fact....