Self Confirmed 2017

the wonderwhy

25 minutes ago, MattDavies__ said:

Bit of a tenuous one here... but could the opening par of this be a slip that Peace are playing? 

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2017/feb/14/its-important-not-to-be-like-bono-the-indie-stars-banding-together-for-refugees?CMP=twt_a-music_b-gdnmusic 

They go to Glastonbury as punters. This I know.

Wouldn't be surprised if that mob of indie artists playing for refugees rocks up on the Park Stage or WG or something. They all hang about in the backstage bit anyway.

3 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Got some bits:

Ah......Nidia Gongora from these lads is a frequent collaborator of Quantic / Ondatropica.  In fact, by my count she's already been at 3 or 4 Glastonbury's.

Might mean that one or t'other project also shows.

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

They go to Glastonbury as punters. This I know.

Wouldn't be surprised if that mob of indie artists playing for refugees rocks up on the Park Stage or WG or something. They all hang about in the backstage bit anyway.

Yup I've seen em around & thought of that - just 'giving the crowd what they want' read as them playing. 

Probably due an appearence after missing last year anyway. 

4 minutes ago, donthaveacoolname said:

You do, I wouldn't know what to do about 1pm Friday if I wasn't at the avalon stage singing along with them, great fun

Yeah this. I stumbled into Avalon last year without knowing who was on and they were great fun. Told my camp about them and dragged them all to the midnight gig the following night. Went down as one of our groups 2016 highlights

7 hours ago, donthaveacoolname said:

You do, I wouldn't know what to do about 1pm Friday if I wasn't at the avalon stage singing along with them, great fun

Other than watching King Gizzard, I can't remember who I have seen at that time.... I think I went ti the tent after james before going to see Dakkabrakka last year.

This year, Ill make a point to watch Hobo.