Self Confirmed 2017

the wonderwhy

19 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

on a similar vein I'm hoping the symths will be there again this year, couldn't even get near the tent last year! great singalong outside though :D

Somehow managed to get in the tent for this and it was indeed excellent - was stoked that they got a decent Thursday slot rather than their usual pretty much guaranteed to be missed Sunday morning slot. Hoping they return on the Thursday again this year

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

Somehow managed to get in the tent for this and it was indeed excellent - was stoked that they got a decent Thursday slot rather than their usual pretty much guaranteed to be missed Sunday morning slot. Hoping they return on the Thursday again this year

Tempted to go Bedford you services these, it's only £13 a ticket and close. Chances of me getting in the WG tent is rare.

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

They play with a mini (and I mean mini) orchestra anyway, so they can still do a pretty decent stab at things like A Day in The Life and I Am the Walrus.  The band leader even has a piccolo trumpet for Penny Lane.

And they do the outtake version with the trumpet outro too. Always thought they should've left that in.