Self Confirmed 2017

the wonderwhy

• 2 weeks later...

Great news about Bonobo! When was he last there? 2014, wasn't it? I remember trying to manage a clash between him and Pretty Lights, and made the mistake of missing the end of his set only to find PL was just doing a DJ set at Glade. A good one, mind you, but in retrospect I'd have preferred to catch all of Bonobo.

On 12/8/2016 at 11:22 PM, kalifire said:

Great news about Bonobo! When was he last there? 2014, wasn't it? I remember trying to manage a clash between him and Pretty Lights, and made the mistake of missing the end of his set only to find PL was just doing a DJ set at Glade. A good one, mind you, but in retrospect I'd have preferred to catch all of Bonobo.

You didn't miss much dude, most of the set had sound issues as the left hand set of speakers, they just went pop about 5-10mins in! Hopefully he gets a full go this time.

On 11/12/2016 at 2:56 PM, r0bb077 said:

You didn't miss much dude, most of the set had sound issues as the left hand set of speakers, they just went pop about 5-10mins in! Hopefully he gets a full go this time.

I didn't know much about him, went to Holts for some tapas and he was on, from where I was sat I thought he was class, the quality tapas might have had something to do with it as well, amazing stuff 

As The Avalanches self confirm on Twitter, it has made me wonder whether a few weeks back when Emily randomly follows some acts on Instagram whether there was more to it, they included;

The Avalanches, The XX, Bjork, St Vincent, Grimes and Jagwar Ma, and some others which I can't remember 

11 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

As The Avalanches self confirm on Twitter, it has made me wonder whether a few weeks back when Emily randomly follows some acts on Instagram whether there was more to it, they included;

The Avalanches, The XX, Bjork, St Vincent, Grimes and Jagwar Ma, and some others which I can't remember 

I can't imagine Grimes being back, but I hope I'm wrong.

The Avalanches and XX now TBC, and Jaguar Ma should be a dead cert. St Vincent with a new album... here's hoping.

4 hours ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Bjork is also down as a dj set.

44 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

The xx and Avalanches in one day, and Radiohead and Angel Olsen already nailed on. This lineups gonna be pretty damn special (until they're all on at the same time)

When they move on to the other stuff it maybe indeed ;).

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

Sorry DeeBee, the June date is for a DJ, tobyONE, not the Dub Pistols looking at it...

Well I saw that but wasn't sure why it would be on the dubs website...now I see why...derr..it links out to another site. Obs not with it.. 

however on a plus side I AM going to see the Dubs in Glastonbury in February (for the second time in one week)

Skinny lister more or less confirmed on fb page .

They mentioned they are playing a festival in germany the same weekend , someone commented about glastonbury and reply was "watch this space" so nailed on for an appearancE I reckon by that comment

2 hours ago, deebeedoobee said:

Well I saw that but wasn't sure why it would be on the dubs website...now I see why...derr..it links out to another site. Obs not with it.. 

however on a plus side I AM going to see the Dubs in Glastonbury in February (for the second time in one week)

At the town hall? We'll be there too!