Foo Fighters

Gozpot

42 minutes ago, Zac Quinn said:

What do they have in common then, lad? The fact both their most recent outputs have Black Lives Matter sentiments? They're completely different genres :wacko:

I wouldn't have even known that. Different genre's yes but still heavily going to be followed by similar fan bases. They would both heavily fit in with Wireless for example as they have booked along those lines. There is a heavy crossover in the likes of Beyonce, Drake, Kanye etc etc and yes they are all black but that's not racist, the majority of Rap, Hip Hop and R&B acts are.

3 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

thankfully i suppose this means it won't be ready in time for their festival shows - i want a strictly greatest hits/minimal Sonic Highways + the awful covers section that came with it show

I think I read at least one of their other festivals slots being plugged as a greatest hits set.

sA few years ago, maybe many years? I wouldn't have minded going to Coachella. This year's lineup is piss poor to be fair. I guess that's to be expected, they had a choice between Clinton & Trump. Maybe the musical choice was equally as bad..

Edited by plaskins

On 04/01/2017 at 4:01 PM, FloorFiller said:

thankfully i suppose this means it won't be ready in time for their festival shows - i want a strictly greatest hits/minimal Sonic Highways + the awful covers section that came with it show

I'm a big Foos fan but have to agree that covers section of their set needs to go!!!

8 hours ago, Tommy101 said:

It was a good show. (White Stripes and QotSA, I didn't go for the Kaiser Chiefs day)

I'm unsure quite why I missed it although it was only my 2nd festival year, you were doing well then said QOTSA although I guess you'd have got the few worth seeing in a shorter set.

5 hours ago, thewayiam said:

I'm unsure quite why I missed it although it was only my 2nd festival year, you were doing well then said QOTSA although I guess you'd have got the few worth seeing in a shorter set.

To be honest I went for QotSA and stayed for White Stripes. It's OK to have a different opinion though as far as I'm concerned, so long as it's not expressed like it's a fact.

1 hour ago, Tommy101 said:

To be honest I went for QotSA and stayed for White Stripes. It's OK to have a different opinion though as far as I'm concerned, so long as it's not expressed like it's a fact.

More than entitled to like and see what you want. White Stripes to tour again would be a must get.