Does Download usually sell out?

danegg

Hey!

Never been to Download before but a big group of mates are going so thought I may check it out..

As in thread title, though, I was just wondering the likelihood of it selling out? And if it often does, what sort of time does that usually happen?

I have googled but can't seem to find much information about last year etc so if anyone knows do let me know.

Cheers, 

Think 2014 when Aerosmith last played the crowd that weekend wasn't that big. Heard it was around 55k. It won't sell out and it won't be as busy as this year. Working out , thirteen of us went this year. 10 aren't bothering due to the announcement and other 3 inc myself have paid deposits. If next batch of bands don't do it for me I'll probably take the hit and cancel. Can't justify around 600 quid for what's currently on offer 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...