See Ticket Coach and Worthy View

sarah933

Hi - 

I've never been to Glastonbury before and am wondering how long it takes to walk from where the coaches drop you to worthy view - looking at the map it looks like a long way! or is there some easier way to get from A to B?!

Any help is much appreciated!

1 hour ago, sarah933 said:

Hi - 

I've never been to Glastonbury before and am wondering how long it takes to walk from where the coaches drop you to worthy view - looking at the map it looks like a long way! or is there some easier way to get from A to B?!

Any help is much appreciated!

There are shuttle buses, with quite long queues... the walk would be from one side of the site to the other pretty much, ending in a big hill! I'd wait for the bus! 

it's a long old schlep and that hill at the end is not to be underestimated. It's got to be an hour's walking, and that's before you factor in physically getting into the site, getting your wristband etc. 

Do you have friends going to WV in a car? I'd recommend you travel as light as humanly possible!

I got the train last year and stayed in WV. When I got to Gate A they said the shuttles didn't run on any schedule, they turn up when they turn up (great). The stewards said it would probably take about two hours to walk over so I waited (for two hours!), and it was about an hours drive to get there. A lot of this might be due to traffic and the mud though.