Fladog

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On ‎21‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 3:47 PM, Tartan_Glasto said:

During all my time lurking, and my short time posting, this guy is the first c**t I've noticed out of all the nice helpful folk on here.

Please explain, is it because I've turned my back to the mighty radiohead? is it because I've posted something that's not been agreed by the sado's that live for these forums? Is it because some people might of relised that not 100% of Glastonbury goers worship Radiohead???? or is it the little bit of sarcasm I've used to wind people up? C**t is a very very  strong word to use against someone you don't know...

8 minutes ago, Fladog said:

Please explain, is it because I've turned my back to the mighty radiohead? is it because I've posted something that's not been agreed by the sado's that live for these forums? Is it because some people might of relised that not 100% of Glastonbury goers worship Radiohead???? or is it the little bit of sarcasm I've used to wind people up? C**t is a very very  strong word to use against someone you don't know...

No-one's angry that you don't like Radiohead, we all use a forum run by someone who doesn't like them. 

1 hour ago, Fladog said:

c**t is an acronym. It stands for:

Crap

Unsuccessful

Naff

Troll

1 hour ago, Fladog said:

Don't worry about it. It's a forum. People have opinions. I don't get the hate for not liking Radiohead though.

11 hours ago, Fladog said:

None of the above. It's just cause you're purposely acting like a wee dick. If that's your remit then fair enough. However, I personally don't see the point in purposely winding someone up, who, in your words is "someone you don't know..."

11 hours ago, Fladog said:

I just don't understand your motivation behind the OP. Why are you going out of your way to try and tell/show people you don't like Radiohead?

Surely the best idea would be to ignore every thread that contains that band. It's not that hard is it?

Why try and rub people up the wrong way?! Or is this some big post-modern college wind up?

At least 50% of this forum is stating things you don't like, so can't really call up on that one.

The other 50% is taking the abuse that gets thrown back for not liking said things.

Trick is not to bite back quite so....vocally when that happens. Fladog seems to have taken the first slights a bit too much to heart, and here we are.

I like to think I'll be watching someone/something on another stage that i love with the devotion shown by many in the Radiohead thread. However, come April or whenever the announcement is*, my hopes will be dashed and I'll end up in the Cabaret Tent. Again.

*#ThereIsNoPattern