Fladog

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, russycarps said:

Nice. I'll be at the pyramid stage beating one off.

8 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

I'll join you

(At the Pyramid stage that is)

Going to make sure I record Radiohead's set just in case you two get caught as the BBC camera sweeps the crowd.  What a sight.

22 minutes ago, Zac Quinn said:

Heard you the first time. Seems a bit over-dramatic to automatically dismiss the other options on all the other stages just because you don't like Radiohead, but whatever floats your boat.

The first time???? Who said I've automatically dismissed the other stages????  Not everyone loves radiohead
 get over it

9 minutes ago, Homer said:

Fascinating stuff. Congratulations. Do you know what's on all the other stages then? And in which case could you share please?

22 minutes ago, Zac Quinn said:

Heard you the first time. Seems a bit over-dramatic to automatically dismiss the other options on all the other stages just because you don't like Radiohead, but whatever floats your boat.

1 minute ago, Fladog said:

The first time???? Who said I've automatically dismissed the other stages????  Not everyone loves radiohead
 get over it

I can take or leave Radiohead too mate and may not see them, but you seem to have missed the point of your own message:

"

I'll be beating the crowds and getting into the SE corner."

This has to be one of the most p1ss poor attempts at a wind-up of all time.

Just now, Quark said:

I'm quite enjoying just checking back in on this one now and again to see how it's going.

Pretty well - I'm about to blow a ruddy gasket - and I don't even really like Radiohead.

He's like the Alex Ferguson combined with Jose Mourinho of the 'Whilst Radiohead are on...' thread.

I'm not a huge radiohead fan so I was thinking it would be a great chance to head to shangri-la on a main night. I don't think I'm being dismissive

Of course there is likely to be something on another stage, and it will be quite exciting to have a wander at headliner time. I'll just wander near avalon/West holts on my way to the south East corner. I might find something new I love on the way. 

All the Lekkido, Lord of the Lobsters fans can't even handle my decision to go and see Hattie Hatstar instead.  They're weeping saltwater tears at seeing their crustacean idol dissed in such spectacular fashion, mumbling 'Pinchy pinchy kiss kiss' to themselves and wondering who this accordion-preferring maverick could be.

1 minute ago, Heather90 said:

I'm not a huge radiohead fan so I was thinking it would be a great chance to head to shangri-la on a main night. I don't think I'm being dismissive

Of course there is likely to be something on another stage, and it will be quite exciting to have a wander at headliner time. I'll just wander near avalon/West holts on my way to the south East corner. I might find something new I love on the way. 

Thank you