Can't post from work

I pm'd you but not sure if it went through...

Since the site went down yesterday I've been unable to post messages. When I click the 'submit reply' button it says 'saving...' for a split second then nothing happens, the post is not made.

I am using Google chrome on a work pc. It seems to be fine from this android phone (assuming this message has posted...).

I have tried deleting the cookies of my browser but it made no difference. I also got an error message at first when I tried logging off, but that seems to be ok now.

Any ideas?

14 minutes ago, russycarps said:

Actually, I just tried signing off from my work pc and got error code 2S119/1

Does this mean anything? Cheers!

hi russy, I've already replied to your hotmail, tho I'm not sure with anything useful - the normal delete cookies, etc.

But as you're able to sign in from another device, your account is working OK and the issue is something with the browser - tho what, I don't know. I can only think something might of got corrupted during the time things weren't working as they should.

What happens if you try signing out, get that error and then try signing out again? Do you get properly signed out so your user details have gone fro the top right of page?

If you do manage to sign out, delete all cookies for efestivals, then restart you browser and try logging in.

If none of that works I'll have to try and find something further.

There is something else weird happening. When I am on the forums I am logged on, but I just clicked on the Radiohead article, and it logs me out. And if I try to log back in it still shows me as logged out, and I get all the adverts. Then when I go back to the forum section, I'm logged in again. In fact, it shows me as logged out when I click on any of the tabs at the top apart from Forum and Shop. 

This makes no difference at all to my browsing experience, I just thought you might like to know.