Going to Glastonbury alone

gcjw1990

1 hour ago, Beerqueen said:

Great.  Well if you book on the National Express coach from Birmingham leaving at 9.30 on Wednesday we can get the train together from Shrewsbury and walk to the coach station together. 

Are you on Facebook? Xx

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Beerqueen said:

Great.  Well if you book on the National Express coach from Birmingham leaving at 9.30 on Wednesday we can get the train together from Shrewsbury and walk to the coach station together. 

Just tried to book there are no 9.30 coaches :(((

• 3 weeks later...

Going alone this year, as I did last year (although met up with friends last year). Found out about the Camp Solo so I am looking to hopefully join up with that. Its great being able to pick and choose exactly what you want to do, when you want to do it - no ties as such. That's what I had in 2016. However I'm a bit uncertain about being totally alone. Can't imagine not having any banter the whole weekend would be enjoyable, heance my search for the solo group(s)! Will be driving from London on the Wednesday in an empty car if anyone needs a lift (caveat: I get complete control of music choice)

On 13/02/2017 at 11:11 AM, cb4747 said:

I'm likely to be facing the festival alone, I'm finding it doubtful my friend will be able to get a resale ticket! I'm very nervous and it's making me unsure of whether to go. 

Just do it, as they say.

6 hours ago, Gilb said:

Will be driving from London on the Wednesday in an empty car if anyone needs a lift (caveat: I get complete control of music choice)

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/forum/24-lift-share/

If you post in this thread, you'll get offers.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there! I was just told that I have to go to Glastonbury alone... It's going to be my first time at this festival. I've read some of the posts on this thread. Could someone kindly send me a link to some sort of Facebook thread? Also, is there anyone driving from Cambridge?

On 6/10/2017 at 9:54 PM, MargoMarshall said:

Hello there! I was just told that I have to go to Glastonbury alone... It's going to be my first time at this festival. I've read some of the posts on this thread. Could someone kindly send me a link to some sort of Facebook thread? Also, is there anyone driving from Cambridge?

If you have not seen this there is a thread in 'chat' here re Camp Solo...

They also have a Whatsapp group and a facebook page

Edited by tjamest

Hello there!

I am also going to Glasto solo! Will be my first time at Glastonbury, has been on my bucket list for ages. Looking forward to wandering and exploring all the different areas. Would love to meet up with anyone who is interested. I will be coming by train from London :)