Worthy View, Tipis & CV Fields Sale

Avalon_Fields

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so i just got one telling me to go to blue reception but no actually info on the area i will be in?

The email says if you are travelling by coach you can get a shuttle bus to worthy view which takes 45mins with NO traffic??!?!?!

That can not be right can it?

Edited by TiZuff

6 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

ok so i just got one telling me to go to blue reception but no actually info on the area i will be in?

The email says if you are travelling by coach you can get a shuttle bus to worthy view which takes 45mins with NO traffic??!?!?!

That can not be right can it?

We just got the same email with the same directions - straight to blue reception where they will allocate our tents there apparently...

43 minutes ago, Northern Soul said:

Yep. The only people getting their tent numbers on an email are scout tent people. Everybody else will be given their tent numbers on arrival at their specified reception. 

Yes. We're in a bell tent, same as last year. They just tell you on the gate which reception to go to, then a lovely young person helps you take your bags there.

EDIT: just got an email. Blue reception for bells (the old style white ones), then they'll tell you which tent you've got. 

Also for those coming by coach. Wait for the shuttle bus. You can walk across the site, but with all your bags, in the heat and Pennard Hill to climb, you'll be dead by the time you get to your tent. Unless you're in the SAS....

Edited by phillyfaddle

Morning folks, on the road but won't be arriving til about 1-2pm ish. Can people who get to WV earlier give us an update on here as to how the bag searches and Q's are getting on. Safe travels everyone!!! Sooo excited!!

26 minutes ago, char90 said:

Quick question: as it says an e-ticket with the barcode on I haven't printed this out...will that be ok? On the road and panicking!

As long as all your group are arriving together and you are able to scan everyone through in your phone I assume you'll be ok. 

19 minutes ago, JulieR said:

As long as all your group are arriving together and you are able to scan everyone through in your phone I assume you'll be ok. 

Thanks! I've tweeted them to confirm but we're considering stopping en route to print to be on the safe side. It'll be fine I'm sure! 

35 minutes ago, char90 said:

Thanks! I've tweeted them to confirm but we're considering stopping en route to print to be on the safe side. It'll be fine I'm sure! 

The advice said they would prefer it printed as easier to scan . But didn't say u have to I'm sure  phone will be fine