Worthy View, Tipis & CV Fields Sale

Avalon_Fields

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 14/04/2017 at 9:39 AM, eFestivals said:

http://www.checkpage.co.uk

It costs a small fee, because it sends text msg alerts to phones as well as sending an email, and the texts aren't free.

any profits made by it come back to help fund efestivals.

Would I be able to use checkpage to monitor if any Worthy View Tents are put up for resale?

I ask the question as you need to enter your reg no. and postcode before getting to the page to see if any are currently available. 

11 hours ago, idb said:

Would I be able to use checkpage to monitor if any Worthy View Tents are put up for resale?

I ask the question as you need to enter your reg no. and postcode before getting to the page to see if any are currently available. 

yes. It monitors the 'entrance page' to the booking page. The entrance page changes when the booking page goes live. 

1 hour ago, mpdow2 said:

Anyone know if they will put any resales for Tipis up?

In theory, if someone cancels one it will go back up. However, there are not that many of them so less chance of getting a resale on one of them.

It just complete pot luck what people cancel and if you manage to spot it when it goes back up for sale. 

Hi all,

I hope this is ok to post on here... couldn't find any guidelines/rules about selling stuff. 

We booked accommodation at Tangerine Fields in October which we no longer need. Tangerine Fields is off-site camping close to gate B and includes car parking close to camping field, toilets, showers and cafe/bar. 

Included is the StarDom 4-man tent (£570), a double airbed (£20) and earlybird car park pass (£40), total price £630. You can still order extras from website if needed (i.e. another air bed or car parking pass). Just looking to get back what we paid (don't want to cancel it unless I have too as the cancellation fee is quite hefty). Tangerine Fields is transferable, you just need the booking reference (I will send the sales receipt via email) and I can amend the names of people staying. 

Would accept payment by bank transfer or Paypal. If anyone is interested let me know. 

On 4/23/2017 at 11:49 PM, TiZuff said:

ive never down WV before. When do we send reg numbers ofr people who will be staying the tents with us? does someone contact us? Is it the worth view team who contact us? see tickets?? 

You send the reg numbers when you book the tent.... if i remember correctly you have to enter the details to be able to book 

18 hours ago, TiZuff said:

I meant for the rest of the ppl as we are adding two more ? 

You just send your details if you are the lead booker. The WV team then contact you nearer the time with all of the info. Normally they don't ask for the names of the other people in the tent but they do need to arrive with you. If they are arriving at different times then they will ask for the names and will need a copy of the confirmation email as well. Its all pretty well organised. WV say they wont let additional people in the tent over the stated capacity but a couple of years ago they did let us sneak one extra in, but we did email beforehand.