Worthy View, Tipis & CV Fields Sale

Avalon_Fields

We were after 3 for west CV fields. Several trying and ended up with 4 with 2 bought against the same reg number. Will one be cancelled or do we need to cancel and loose £10. 

I assumed you would only be able to use the reg number once like the main sale. 

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Jackal1 said:

We were after 3 for west CV fields. Several trying and ended up with 4 with 2 bought against the same reg number. Will one be cancelled or do we need to cancel and loose £10. 

I assumed you would only be able to use the reg number once like the main sale. 

As far as I know See won't cancel it unless you ask them to,  but you may not be able to use it.  Same happened to us last year - reckon See haven't bothered fixing the problem as they make a nice little bonus on each cancelled cv pass.

On 10/27/2016 at 11:14 AM, rzwodezwo said:

"International orders must be made using a credit card" getting this shit again every time I enter our credit card details. Would anybody from the UK mind helping me out? will gladly send you the money on PayPal right away. Really stuck here :(

Campervan East or West, doesn't really matter

Malte Lion Reckendrees

Hi Rz, sorted you one out - dropped you a PM about it.

Ta.

8 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I'm pleased to say that http://www.checkpage.co.uk worked yet again in alerting some peeps and getting them sorted out. :)

It worked a dream for me last year in the secret resales, was about to sign up again for cv's but this forum sorted me, will sign up again for the ticket resales for friends that missed out - its brilliant

8 minutes ago, actionstations said:

glad I could help, 5-second page checker's working like a dream...

all I need is a ticket in the resale and I won't be really really sad!

Send me your reg number nearer the resale time and I'll add you to our groups for trying - least I can do. Most of us are sorted now for tickets and campers, so I have a band of merry men and ladies lined up to help the ticketless

2 hours ago, BeddyDriver said:

family east now says this....

On sale on Saturday, 01 Apr 2017 at 9:00 AM

So prsumably they will be back on sale next year too

edit: west now too :)

I used check4change a Firefox plugin on that text & as soon as it turned into a select quantity dropdown I was through 

2 hours ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Send me your reg number nearer the resale time and I'll add you to our groups for trying - least I can do. Most of us are sorted now for tickets and campers, so I have a band of merry men and ladies lined up to help the ticketless

I may be able to help the merry band if you need more hands nearer the time. 

I still haven't managed to get a campervan ticket which is particularly gutting as I have festival tickets and a campervan.  Are any more likely to go on sale?

Edit: I have just made this, my first post, but I joined on May 16, 2008 Is this a record longest lurker?

Edited by nicknoxx

13 minutes ago, nicknoxx said:

Edit: I have just made this, my first post, but I joined on May 16, 2008 Is this a record longest lurker?

How do you feel having finally made the step to speak out? I think your innings does deserve some recognition - maybe a commemmorative badge or even a little shield like you used to get at school (only I didn't), Are you OK?

49 minutes ago, nicknoxx said:

I still haven't managed to get a campervan ticket which is particularly gutting as I have festival tickets and a campervan.  Are any more likely to go on sale?

Yeah there will be more opportunities to get a campervan ticket. There was a small resale last year straight away after the ticket resale, but I would keep an eye on it this week too, it's likely that more will pop up soon

58 minutes ago, nicknoxx said:

Without wanting to be sycophantic or anything here ... I understand that http://www.checkpage.co.uk/ is good at letting you know about page changes which should alert you to any unannounced camper ticket sales (and the profits go to efestivals) so you could maybe check that out.  

23 minutes ago, mandolin said:

Without wanting to be sycophantic or anything here ... I understand that http://www.checkpage.co.uk/ is good at letting you know about page changes which should alert you to any unannounced camper ticket sales (and the profits go to efestivals) so you could maybe check that out.  

If nothing else, that page got me tickets in the "secret" resale. 

Well worth the effort, think next time round (2018?) it will be less of a "forum secret", as it works so well!

8 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

How do you feel having finally made the step to speak out? I think your innings does deserve some recognition - maybe a commemmorative badge or even a little shield like you used to get at school (only I didn't), Are you OK?

Well I'm a little tiny bit sad at having to break my long run but my need for a campervan ticket has caused me to seek help from the forum.  My main regret is that I forgot* to set an alarm for the sale and didn't realise until 12:30 by which time they'd all gone.  I feel such an idiot.

* I thought I had set an alarm on a calendar event on my phone but it didn't go off for some reason.

8 hours ago, EasyUserName said:

If nothing else, that page got me tickets in the "secret" resale.

Well worth the effort, think next time round (2018?) it will be less of a "forum secret", as it works so well!

Done.  Thanks.  If that works it will b the best £5 I've ever spent.

Edit: Whoops also meant to thanks @Mandolin for recommending checkpage. Thanks

Edited by nicknoxx

11 minutes ago, nicknoxx said:

Well I'm a little tiny bit sad at having to break my long run but my need for a campervan ticket has caused me to seek help from the forum.  My main regret is that I forgot* to set an alarm for the sale and didn't realise until 12:30 by which time they'd all gone.  I feel such an idiot.

* I thought I had set an alarm on a calendar event on my phone but it didn't go off for some reason.

I thought they hadn't all gone until an hour passed? 

Some were trickling through back up for sale,  as folks had held an order  open for friends but then heard those pals succeeded themselves. 

25 minutes ago, nicknoxx said:

My main regret is that I forgot* to set an alarm for the sale and didn't realise until 12:30 by which time they'd all gone.  I feel such an idiot.

Oh, that's super annoying. Will you camp if you can't get a campervan ticket?