Worthy View, Tipis & CV Fields Sale

Avalon_Fields

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, foolsgold1981 said:

First time in Worthy View this year as going with a disabled friend who has a long-term condition.

We've got three 2-person Podpads between our group. Now, I can't see the Podpads on the aerial picture - can anyone fill me in as to where exactly they are on this?

Also, I appreciate that they're small, but what are they like otherwise?

Thank you!

3595AFBF00000578-3655887-image-a-47_1466712739505.jpg

They look like they're near the bottom of the top right field of white tents.

Just now, foolsgold1981 said:

Thank you! Really helpful to know :-)

We got one and barely budged after that. Apparently they got them.

And entry to the site is via the top of the Stone Circle then?

(Apologies for all the questions!)

If you follow the path through the middle of the multi-coloured tents, that leads to the exit from Worthy View - that's a viewing area with a bar, food stalls and benches.

Then it's downhill from there to the main gate - that path leads direct to the railway line where the Glade is.

Just now, SteveTLizard said:

Are CV tickets non-transferable this year then?  So if someone has a spare they cannot pass it on to someone, is that correct?

The CV tickets are named, so the festival ticket holder needs to be with the CV ticket.

I don't think they'll be an issue with a convoy, as long as the entrance ticket holder is nearby.

So.... I have a large / family pitch in Bath and West (the £200 one) and am looking for a swap into East.... I don't mind swapping large for large or the £100 value one in East. There's a group of us going to Glastonbury together, all of whom have campervan East tickets. I am hoping someone out there is tempted by SHOWERS and FLUSHING LOOS :D

Anyone any ideas how I might effect this. New to e-festivals so all advice gratefully accepted.

Lots of love,

Nichola 

Anyone mistakenly bought an extra onsite campervan ticket (East or West), apart from the 3 now sorted for Neil/efestivals? And planning to cancel with seetickets?  Please PM me to see if a transfer through seeticketss can be effected for @wingwangu (can't be online at the moment).  His girlfriend had no luck this morning for campervan tickets and due to some issues, will not go to Glastonbury if her campervan can't come too.  Thanks a million. 

26 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

The CV tickets are named, so the festival ticket holder needs to be with the CV ticket.

I don't think they'll be an issue with a convoy, as long as the entrance ticket holder is nearby.

Yep. As long as the person with the registration number it was booked in can be there to point to the vehicle, I can't see what they can do to stop you?

1 hour ago, grumpyhack said:

If you've got a duplicate ticket - don't put them all back in the pot.  I'll happily take one of them from you as Pear Cider's attempts on my behalf today sadly didn't succeed.

PM me and we can discuss.

Cheers, Grumpyhack.

Let Neil know, in case he's saving one for you already. Maybe this way, you could get 2 with Pear and go in a convoy.

3 minutes ago, carlosj said:

Let Neil know, in case he's saving one for you already. Maybe this way, you could get 2 with Pear and go in a convoy.

Neil contacted me to generously offer me his 3rd duplicate CJ. I think he had already given his other one to a friend prior to contacting me.