Worthy View, Tipis & CV Fields Sale

Avalon_Fields

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, rzwodezwo said:

"International orders must be made using a credit card" getting this shit again every time I enter our credit card details. Would anybody from the UK mind helping me out? will gladly send you the money on PayPal right away. Really stuck here :(

Campervan East or West, doesn't really matter

Malte Lion Reckendrees

sorry I'm through but it's coming up unavailable for all options. Worth keeping trying as they sometimes come up randomly and it doesn't say sold out

8 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

ahhhh .... oh dear ... do I now have a big number of CV tickets via the help of strangers...? Whoops. :lol:

If you bought one for me, please email me at webmaster@efestivals.co.uk and we'll sort something when things calm down at See.

It says that an order was received and payment taken.  Will e-mail you a screen print

Edited by sjhopewell

1 minute ago, dizzymoo said:

sorry I'm through but it's coming up unavailable for all options. Worth keeping trying as they sometimes come up randomly and it doesn't say sold out

yo same here. Getting through is not the problem but now tickets are unavailable. Doesn't really matter anyway if our credit cards refuse to work, so 

Just now, sjhopewell said:

It says that an order was received and payment taken.  But it also does say " This order was made for the following registrations: #2947897800 " - which isn't my reg number.  Bit confused to be honest.  Will e-mail you a screen print

Thanks for doing it for me. Don't worry, I'll sort you out. :)

I was thinking it would only allow one cv pass against a reg - but it seems like it';ll allow as many as you want, but via different transactions

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

Thanks for doing it for me. Don't worry, I'll sort you out. :)

I was thinking it would only allow one cv pass against a reg - but it seems like it';ll allow as many as you want, but via different transactions

Yeah, one of our group now has two, accidentally.

1 minute ago, Matt - Ed Banger Records said:

Managed to secure 2 Tipis amazingly - will be the first time staying in tipis, so should be an interesting experience.

Well done, Matt

Have to say that I really do fancy the Tipis. Site position and general vibe seem amazing. Only issue, I guess, is that I camp with quite a few friends now, so that would be lost...

Ben