forums problems

5 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

very ... the upgrade has also fucked up access to the content manager for updating the main part of the site. I've yet to start to look into that. :(

Nightmare Neil! - To brighten your day a little, I ordered two mugs yesterday - that will give you a little bit of shelf space back :)

Finally found and fixed the egigs problem. The eFests bit of code worked and the egigs one didn't because of two things being done in a different order, where one of things clears the sessions and the other started a session.

The thing clearing the session is within the forums code, which has only started to clear that session since the upgrade.

Corr, that was an annoying little bastard. I hope I don't have too many of those crop up.

• 4 months later...

From sometime yesterday the entry that shows here - http://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/glastonbury/2017/lineup.shtml

To say the lineup list has been updated has vanished.

Not fatal but I used it to know if something new had happened by looking at the date and time of last update.

2 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

From sometime yesterday the entry that shows here - http://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/glastonbury/2017/lineup.shtml

To say the lineup list has been updated has vanished.

Not fatal but I used it to know if something new had happened by looking at the date and time of last update.

Sorry, i don't understand what you're saying...?

Want to have another go?

3 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Sorry, i don't understand what you're saying...?

Want to have another go?

You mean you don't understand jibberish ha ha

On the list of recent updates to all things GF there is normally an entry that says the Lineup has been updated with date and time details. As it was updated yesterday I would expect an entry saying that but yesterday said entry vanished.

Does that make more sense? Like the pic for Beautiful days attached.

Image2.jpg

Image5.jpg

12 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

ahh, got you.

No idea why that's not happened, and unfortunately I don't have time to look into why - but nothing has been changed with any of the coding, so hopefully it'll re-appear next time it's updated.

Thank you. Hopefully it will reappear on the next addition.

5 hours ago, eFestivals said:

ahh, got you.

No idea why that's not happened, and unfortunately I don't have time to look into why - but nothing has been changed with any of the coding, so hopefully it'll re-appear next time it's updated.

Sadly it has not reappeared with the latest updates.

19 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Sadly it has not reappeared with the latest updates.

I know from an issue scottie spotted this time last year that it can appear/not appear depending on the order things are done in ... tho I can't remember what the details of that were now.

Anyway, it's not something I'm overly concerned about ... even if you are. :P

22 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I know from an issue scottie spotted this time last year that it can appear/not appear depending on the order things are done in ... tho I can't remember what the details of that were now.

Anyway, it's not something I'm overly concerned about ... even if you are. :P

I shall just cry lots then ;)