Phil Collins comeback after 10year hiatus

Uh-Oh!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Stop it!!!! Still resisting. Sitting on my hands. 

Resistance is futile HMV. You can't withstand erotic fantasy of this magnitude.

"The tempo of their lovemaking was rough and unpredictable – a far cry from the rock-solid timekeeping that marked Phil Collins out as one of the finest stickmen of his generation"

Just now, Quark said:

"The tempo of their lovemaking was rough and unpredictable – a far cry from the rock-solid timekeeping that marked Phil Collins out as one of the finest stickmen of his generation"

That fan fiction is fucking terrifying. 

1 hour ago, Untz said:

To answer this I tried searching for how hairy his back is, but I have come across a blog of fanfic featuring the great man. It's so awful, it's great.

https://philrotica.wordpress.com

This is truly an incredible thing to behold. 

Edited by BlackHole2006

1 hour ago, Untz said:

To answer this I tried searching for how hairy his back is, but I have come across a blog of fanfic featuring the great man. It's so awful, it's great.

Why am I able to see that? Shouldn't that be on the dark Web somewhere alongside hitmen for hire and the like. Mmmmm - just had a thought. Anybody know how to get on the Dark Web? lol

He's already played on the '29th best Glastonbury performance ever':

29. Peter Gabriel, 1979 

Gabriel played for no fee in a jam band with Tom Robinson, Nona Hendryx and Alex Harvey, with Phil Collins on drums, performing each other’s hits alongside a scorching 20 minute version of the Stones’ ’It’s Only Rock’n’roll’.

1 hour ago, Untz said:

:lol:

17 minutes ago, Quark said:

:rofl: 

3 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Why am I able to see that? Shouldn't that be on the dark Web somewhere alongside hitmen for hire and the like. Mmmmm - just had a thought. Anybody know how to get on the Dark Web? lol

Download a TOR browser and start with Hidden Wiki. Instructions on You Tube, Yog. 

Just now, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Thanks ever so much Woffy, but, in reality, I'd rather stay blissfully ignorant. My wife's son and another friend know what to do should we need to get 'goodies' from the Netherlands etc.

Heh. It can also provide access to university and other institutions libraries and research material.